Subject: 24.5; linum and hide-show

From: Abdul-Lateef Haji-Ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 17:36:31 +0000

When working on huge files, it seems that when hide-show collapses a
large multi-line block, linum still creates hidden overlays for every
line in the hidden block leading to unresponsive emacs. To reproduce:
Create a new file, enable c-mode, hs-minor-mode and
linum-mode, create a huge block by typing: { C-u 10000 RET } then
execute hs-hide-all and watch Emacs become unresponsive.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-04-17 on lgw01-04, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Python

Minor modes in effect:
  subword-mode: t
  guru-mode: t
  auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
  highlight-indentation-mode: t
  elpy-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit
Mark set [3 times]
Saving file /home/hajiali/Work/Projects/nested_var/code/plot_compare.py...
Wrote
/tmp/.!home!hajiali!Work!Projects!nested_var!code!plot_compare.py.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/hajiali/Work/Projects/nested_var/code/plot_compare.py
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Saving file /home/hajiali/Work/Projects/nested_var/code/plot_compare.py...
Wrote
/tmp/.!home!hajiali!Work!Projects!nested_var!code!plot_compare.py.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/hajiali/Work/Projects/nested_var/code/plot_compare.py

Load-path shadows:
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/outline-magic-20150209.1426/outline-magic
hides /home/hajiali/.emacs.d/personal/modules/outline-magic
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20160902.459/tlc hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20151215.915/diminish hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20160125.9/browse-kill-ring
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20160902.459/matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20161222.1416/markdown-mode
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/multi-prompt hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-style hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/font-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/bib-cite hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-buf hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/context-nl hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/toolbar-x hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-info hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-mik hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-fold hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/latex hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/context-en hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/plain-tex hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-font hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/preview hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/prv-emacs hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-bar hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/context hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/texmathp hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/coq/coq-syntax hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/proofgeneral/coq/coq-syntax
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/coq/coq-db hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/proofgeneral/coq/coq-db
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/coq/coq hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/proofgeneral/coq/coq
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-site hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/auctex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/rst
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/Work/Libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/language/thai-word
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/font-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-buf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-style hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-mik hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-fold hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/context-en hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/plain-tex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-font hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/multi-prompt hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/prv-emacs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/toolbar-x hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/context-nl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/context hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/preview hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/bib-cite hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/texmathp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/hajiali/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.8/tex-bar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils misearch multi-isearch
easy-kill vc-git superword subword editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch cc-langs helm-command
company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic f tramp-sh rainbow-mode color
rainbow-delimiters elisp-slime-nav guru-mode face-remap
auto-dim-other-buffers smyx-theme setup-org setup-python
highlight-indentation flymake elpy pyvenv elpy-django elpy-refactor
python-el-fgallina-expansions smartparens-python python files-x
setup-helm setup-useful-functions setup-outline setup-markdown
setup-latex setup-ibuffer setup-file-management dired+ image-file
setup-autocomplete auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
setup-various linum better-registers hungry-delete paren smartscan
server visual-regexp-steroids visual-regexp prelude-yaml prelude-shell
sh-script smie prelude-scheme geiser prelude-python prelude-perl
prelude-org prelude-latex company-auctex yasnippet latex-mode-expansions
latex tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus crm smartparens-latex prelude-js
js2-mode-expansions js2-mode js2-old-indent html-mode-expansions
smartparens-html sgml-mode js-mode-expansions js cc-mode-expansions
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
prelude-emacs-lisp prelude-lisp prelude-c prelude-programming flycheck
find-func help-mode subr-x which-func prelude-company company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company pcase
prelude-helm-everywhere helm-mode helm-descbinds helm-eshell helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug prelude-helm helm-projectile helm-files image-dired
dired-aux ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
helm-external helm-net xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp helm-elscreen helm-locate helm-types
helm-imenu helm-utils helm-help helm helm-source helm-multi-match
helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async prelude-ido smex
flx-ido flx ido-ubiquitous ido-completing-read+ cus-edit cus-start
cus-load prelude-global-keybindings prelude-editor editorconfig
operate-on-number calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs diff-hl
smartrep vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode winner undo-tree diff
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util re-builder whitespace tabify
browse-kill-ring derived midnight ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff dired-x dired anzu avy
projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer bookmark pp expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom flyspell ispell rect etags volatile-highlights
hl-line windmove recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist saveplace
diminish smartparens-config smartparens-ess smartparens autorevert
filenotify delsel prelude-mode edmacro kmacro crux tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver imenu-anywhere imenu prelude-core epl ov
prelude-ui which-key beacon seq seq-24 smart-mode-line mule-util
rich-minority prelude-custom prelude-packages finder-inf gh-common
gh-profile url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars rx s ucs-normalize marshal ht json dash eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core info package
epg-config cl-macs proof-site proof-autoloads pg-vars mmm-auto mmm-vars
mmm-compat haskell-mode-autoloads ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme
thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d
ess-julia ess-r-d ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-tracebug format-spec
ess-roxy advice hideshow ess-help ess-developer eldoc help-fns ess-s-l
ess ess-inf compile comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode
ess-utils cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib ess-custom executable easymenu
ess-compat ess-site emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 751094 503592)
 (symbols 48 68250 2)
 (miscs 40 2756 1963)
 (strings 32 165400 286642)
 (string-bytes 1 4853566)
 (vectors 16 84943)
 (vector-slots 8 1283570 188529)
 (floats 8 900 1471)
 (intervals 56 2975 1528)
 (buffers 960 18)
 (heap 1024 101744 35949))