Subject: Re: bug#25652: 26.0.50; calc says that cos(1 degree) is 0.54

From: Torsten Bronger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 10:08:12 +0100

Hallöchen!

Okay, I have one computer on which I can reproduce this bug
reliably, with "emacs -q" and a fresh checkout.  And another
computer on which the bug does not occur.  The most significant
difference is Ubuntu 16.04 vs Ubuntu 16.10.

If I just wanted to gt rid of the problem, I would remove my git
repo and make a fresh clone.  However, maybe you are interested in
me doing further tests before?  Or should I just try to get rid of
the problem?

FWIW, at
https://bob.ipv.kfa-juelich.de/bronger/emacs_bug_25652.tar.gz you
can download my copy Emacs' source code (700MB, 10 MB/sec link).  It
also contains the script I use to update my local Emacs
installation.

Tschö,
Torsten.

-- 
Torsten Bronger