Subject: bug#2564: 23.0.90; cperl-mode while editing over tramp

From: Charlie McMackin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:58:45 -0600

Revision to initial report.

Emacs.app crashes after clicking *any* menu when editing *any* file
over tramp. Only sshx tramp method was tested.

I don't know if this will be useful, but here is the data from the Mac
bug reporting app:

Process:         Emacs [298]
Path:            /Users/charlie/Apps/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 23.0.90 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [148]

Date/Time:       2009-03-04 09:55:29.603 -0600
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.5.6 (9G55)
Report Version:  6

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000048
Crashed Thread:  0

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             0x92ae0e42 __kill + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00091bba fatal_error_signal + 314
(emacs.c:404)
2   libSystem.B.dylib             0x92adf2bb _sigtramp + 43
3   ???                           0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295
4   libSystem.B.dylib             0x92b5323a raise + 26
5   libSystem.B.dylib             0x92b5f679 abort + 73
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0016c1f5 ns_term_shutdown + 117
(nsterm.m:4015)
7   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00091c0f fatal_error_signal + 399
(emacs.c:389)
8   libSystem.B.dylib             0x92adf2bb _sigtramp + 43
9   ???                           0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295
10  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0014e958
wait_reading_process_output + 1064 (process.c:4811)
11  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00150b88 Faccept_process_output +
312 (process.c:4193)
12  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109ad8 Ffuncall + 1016 (eval.c:3054)
13  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
14  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00108ec6 Feval + 1062 (eval.c:2385)
15  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001078dc internal_catch + 172 (eval.c:1247)
16  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00145686 Fbyte_code + 6326 (bytecode.c:853)
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
18  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
19  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
20  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
21  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
22  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0010b3cc Fapply + 508 (eval.c:2533)
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109a43 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c:3025)
36  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
37  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
38  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
39  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0010b3cc Fapply + 508 (eval.c:2533)
40  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109a43 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c:3025)
41  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
42  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
43  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
44  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109c89 call2 + 25 (eval.c:2853)
45  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000c6b21 Ffile_exists_p + 113
(fileio.c:2512)
46  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109ab1 Ffuncall + 977 (eval.c:3050)
47  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
48  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
49  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
50  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0010b3cc Fapply + 508 (eval.c:2533)
51  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109a43 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c:3025)
52  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
53  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
54  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
55  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0010b3cc Fapply + 508 (eval.c:2533)
56  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109a43 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c:3025)
57  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
58  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
59  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
60  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109c89 call2 + 25 (eval.c:2853)
61  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000cf9b8 Ffile_attributes + 840
(dired.c:1036)
62  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109ad8 Ffuncall + 1016 (eval.c:3054)
63  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
64  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
65  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
66  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0010b3cc Fapply + 508 (eval.c:2533)
67  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109a43 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c:3025)
68  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
69  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
70  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
71  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0010b3cc Fapply + 508 (eval.c:2533)
72  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109a43 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c:3025)
73  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00144ccb Fbyte_code + 3835 (bytecode.c:678)
74  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109361 funcall_lambda + 209 (eval.c:3236)
75  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001098ab Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c:3101)
76  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00109c89 call2 + 25 (eval.c:2853)
77  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000cc5a5
Fverify_visited_file_modtime + 181 (fileio.c:4974)
78  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00108ec6 Feval + 1062 (eval.c:2385)
79  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00108f46 Feval + 1190 (eval.c:2360)
80  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0010bf0f For + 95 (eval.c:346)
81  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00108f28 Feval + 1160 (eval.c:2322)
82  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0010be8f Fand + 95 (eval.c:371)
83  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00108f28 Feval + 1160 (eval.c:2322)
84  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0010bf0f For + 95 (eval.c:346)
85  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00108f28 Feval + 1160 (eval.c:2322)
86  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00107663 internal_condition_case_1
+ 259 (eval.c:1559)
87  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00097e68 menu_item_eval_property +
104 (keyboard.c:7762)
88  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00098492 parse_menu_item + 1554
(keyboard.c:7953)
89  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00045628 single_menu_item + 56 (menu.c:342)
90  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000a6ed2 map_keymap_item + 66 (keymap.c:643)
91  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000a709f map_keymap_internal + 255
(keymap.c:680)
92  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00045562 single_keymap_panes + 114
(menu.c:305)
93  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00045b81 parse_single_submenu +
193 (menu.c:562)
94  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0017dee0 ns_update_menubar + 2384
(nsmenu.m:265)
95  com.apple.AppKit               0x94cd8c30 -[NSMenu _populate:] + 112
96  com.apple.AppKit               0x94cd8b5a AppKitMenuEventHandler + 6608
97  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x92c2c143
DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*,
HandlerCallRec*) + 1181
98  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x92c2b57d
SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*,
HandlerCallRec*) + 405
99  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x92c2b3e2
SendEventToEventTargetWithOptions + 58
100 com.apple.HIToolbox           0x92c6fff9
SendMenuPopulate(MenuData*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, unsigned long,
double) + 257
101 com.apple.HIToolbox           0x92c84f23
SendMenuOpening(MenuSelectData*, MenuData*, double, unsigned long,
__CFDictionary*, unsigned char, unsigned char*) + 237
102 com.apple.HIToolbox           0x92c84b2f
DrawTheMenu(MenuSelectData*, __CFArray**, unsigned char, unsigned
char*) + 231
103 com.apple.HIToolbox           0x92c8490f
MenuChanged(MenuSelectData*, unsigned char, unsigned char) + 451
104 com.apple.HIToolbox           0x92c8376a
TrackMenuCommon(MenuSelectData&, unsigned char*) + 1418
105 com.apple.HIToolbox           0x92c7f383 MenuSelectCore(MenuData*,
Point, double, unsigned long, OpaqueMenuRef**, unsigned short*) + 279
106 com.apple.HIToolbox           0x92c7eed7 _HandleMenuSelection2 + 383
107 com.apple.HIToolbox           0x92c7ed4b _HandleMenuSelection + 53
108 com.apple.AppKit               0x94c1550b _NSHandleCarbonMenuEvent + 244
109 com.apple.AppKit               0x94b7c26a _DPSNextEvent + 1918
110 com.apple.AppKit               0x94b7b630 -[NSApplication
nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 128
111 com.apple.AppKit               0x94b7466b -[NSApplication run] + 795
112 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0016a473 ns_read_socket + 307
(nsterm.m:3206)
113 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0009dd81 read_avail_input + 289
(keyboard.c:7076)
114 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0009e8d5 gobble_input + 69 (keyboard.c:6994)
115 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0016a7f4 ns_select + 404 (nsterm.m:3274)
116 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0014e958
wait_reading_process_output + 1064 (process.c:4811)
117 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000cd56 sit_for + 214 (dispnew.c:6647)
118 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0009fc61 read_char + 3921 (keyboard.c:2946)
119 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000a1ef4 read_key_sequence + 884
(keyboard.c:9432)
120 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000a441a command_loop_1 + 570
(keyboard.c:1640)
121 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001079fd internal_condition_case +
253 (eval.c:1511)
122 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00093eb8 command_loop_2 + 72
(keyboard.c:1358)
123 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x001078dc internal_catch + 172 (eval.c:1247)
124 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00093c0e command_loop + 174
(keyboard.c:1337)
125 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00093cd2 recursive_edit_1 + 146
(keyboard.c:951)
126 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00093e51 Frecursive_edit + 257
(keyboard.c:1014)
127 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00092795 main + 2885 (emacs.c:1855)
128 org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00002d66 start + 54

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
 eax: 0x00000000  ebx: 0x00091a8e  ecx: 0xbfffa40c  edx: 0x92ae0e42
 edi: 0x00000006  esi: 0x00000006  ebp: 0xbfffa428  esp: 0xbfffa40c
  ss: 0x0000001f  efl: 0x00000282  eip: 0x92ae0e42   cs: 0x00000007
  ds: 0x0000001f   es: 0x0000001f   fs: 0x00000000   gs: 0x00000037
 cr2: 0xa04124cc

Binary Images:
   0x1000 -   0x1abffb +org.gnu.Emacs Version 23.0.90 (9.0)
<78bee4c906dbbfbc8befdd9384c44829>
/Users/charlie/Apps/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
0x168c1000 - 0x16a93fe7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 2.0.10 (2.0.10)
<fea6d22f985aec2f376d937291b54ecc>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe2db43  dyld 97.1 (???)
<100d362e03410f181a34e04e94189ae5> /usr/lib/dyld
0x900d2000 - 0x9014cff8  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 5.5.3
(245.3) <222dade7b33b99708b8c09d1303f93fc>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x9019c000 - 0x90539fef  com.apple.QuartzCore 1.5.7 (1.5.7)
<2fed2dd7565c84a0f0c608d41d4d172c>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x9053a000 - 0x90545fe7  libCSync.A.dylib ??? (???)
<e6aceed359bd228f42bc1246af5919c9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x90828000 - 0x908d8fff  edu.mit.Kerberos 6.0.12 (6.0.12)
<685cc018c133668d0d3ac6a1cb63cff9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x918b5000 - 0x918d9fff  libxslt.1.dylib ??? (???)
<0a9778d6368ae668826f446878deb99b> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x918ec000 - 0x918f6feb  com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.2 (3.9.2)
<caa41909dcb5a18a94bc68cd13999bd5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x918f7000 - 0x91a3dff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework 2.0.4 (2.0.4)
<6a6623d3d1a7292b5c3763dcd108b55f>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x91a81000 - 0x91a81ffb  com.apple.installserver.framework 1.0 (8)
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InstallServer.framework/Versions/A/InstallServer
0x91a82000 - 0x91a8afff  com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.2.1 (2.2.1)
<75b0c8d8940a8a27816961dddcac8e0f>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x91c0f000 - 0x91c1bffe  libGL.dylib ??? (???)
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x91c1c000 - 0x91c5aff7  libGLImage.dylib ??? (???)
<1123b8a48bcbe9cc7aa8dd8e1a214a66>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x91c5b000 - 0x91f35ff3  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 786.11
(786.11) <f06fe5d92d56ac5aa52d1ba182745924>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x91f36000 - 0x91f75fef  libTIFF.dylib ??? (???)
<3589442575ac77746ae99ecf724f5f87>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x91f76000 - 0x91fc7ff7  com.apple.HIServices 1.7.0 (???)
<01b690d1f376e400ac873105533e39eb>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x91fc8000 - 0x9211aff3  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.5.2
(1.5.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x9215b000 - 0x921d8fef  libvMisc.dylib ??? (???)
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x921df000 - 0x921faffb  libPng.dylib ??? (???)
<4780e979d35aa5ec2cea22678836cea5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x921fb000 - 0x92219fff  libresolv.9.dylib ??? (???)
<b5b1527c2d99495ad5d507ab0a4ea872> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x9221a000 - 0x922e5fff  com.apple.ColorSync 4.5.1 (4.5.1)
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x922e6000 - 0x922e6ffd  com.apple.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib 3.4.2)
/System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x922e7000 - 0x92371fef  com.apple.DesktopServices 1.4.7 (1.4.7)
<7898a0f2a46fc7d8887b041bc23e3811>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x9243c000 - 0x92503ff2  com.apple.vImage 3.0 (3.0)
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x926c1000 - 0x92748ff7  libsqlite3.0.dylib ??? (???)
<6978bbcca4277d6ae9f042beff643f7d> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
0x927a2000 - 0x927cafff  libcups.2.dylib ??? (???)
<16bec7c6a004f744804e2281a1b1c094> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x927cb000 - 0x927d7ff9  com.apple.helpdata 1.0.1 (14.2)
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
0x927d8000 - 0x92807fe3  com.apple.AE 402.3 (402.3)
<4cb9ef65cf116d6dd424f0ce98c2d015>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x92808000 - 0x92808ff8  com.apple.ApplicationServices 34 (34)
<e9cd7c823062c4382d89e3c9997f4739>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x92809000 - 0x9280affc  libffi.dylib ??? (???)
<596e0dbf626b211741cecaa9698f271b> /usr/lib/libffi.dylib
0x92997000 - 0x929a7ffc  com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.4 (1.6.4)
<8b7831b5f74a950a56cf2d22a2d436f6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x929a8000 - 0x92a3bff3  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 3.4 (???)
<8c51de0ec3deaef416578cd59df38754>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x92a3c000 - 0x92a3eff5  libRadiance.dylib ??? (???)
<8a844202fcd65662bb9ab25f08c45a62>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x92a42000 - 0x92a58fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.0.0 (1.0.0)
<7e9ff586b5c9d02b09e2a5527d98524f>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x92a59000 - 0x92a71ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.0 (20.0)
<c0d869876af51283a160cd2224a23abf>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x92a72000 - 0x92bd9ff3  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???)
<d68880dfb1f8becdbdac6928db1510fb> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x92bda000 - 0x92c23fef  com.apple.Metadata 10.5.2 (398.25)
<e0572f20350523116f23000676122a8d>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x92c24000 - 0x92f2cfff  com.apple.HIToolbox 1.5.4 (???)
<3747086ba21ee419708a5cab946c8ba6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x92f2d000 - 0x9300eff7  libxml2.2.dylib ??? (???)
<d69560099d9eb32ba7f8a17baa65a28d> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x93010000 - 0x93010ffd  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib
3.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x93011000 - 0x9301afff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.7.24
(3.7.24) <6a6518b392d3d41ace3dcea69d6809d9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x9301b000 - 0x930c2feb  com.apple.QD 3.11.54 (???)
<b743398c24c38e581a86e91744a2ba6e>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x930c3000 - 0x930fafff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.9.2 (1.9.2)
<01426a38ba44efa5d448daef8b3e9941>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x930fb000 - 0x930fbffa  com.apple.CoreServices 32 (32)
<2760719f7a81e8c2bdfd15b0939abc29>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x9319e000 - 0x931acffd  libz.1.dylib ??? (???)
<545ca09467025f77131cfac09d8b9375> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x931f2000 - 0x9326ffeb  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.1.1 (3.1.1)
<f35477a5e23db0fa43233c37da01ae1c>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x9342f000 - 0x935fdff3  com.apple.security 5.0.4 (34102)
<55dda7486df4e8e1d61505be16f83a1c>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x93d57000 - 0x93e8afff  com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.5.5 (476.17)
<4a70c8dbb582118e31412c53dc1f407f>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x93e8b000 - 0x93f0aff5  com.apple.SearchKit 1.2.1 (1.2.1)
<3140a605db2abf56b237fa156a08b28b>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x93f12000 - 0x9418dfe7  com.apple.Foundation 6.5.7 (677.22)
<8fe77b5d15ecdae1240b4cb604fc6d0b>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x94201000 - 0x942bbfe3  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 226.5
(226.5) <25243fd02dc5d4f4cc5780f6b2f6fe26>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x942ef000 - 0x94329fe7  com.apple.coreui 1.2 (62)
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x9451c000 - 0x94523ff7  libCGATS.A.dylib ??? (???)
<386dce4b28448fb86e33e06ac466f4d8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib
0x94602000 - 0x9465fffb  libstdc++.6.dylib ??? (???)
<6106b1f2b0b303b06ae476253dbb5f3f> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x9499b000 - 0x949a2fe9  libgcc_s.1.dylib ??? (???)
<28a7cbc3a5ca2982d124668306f422d9> /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x949a3000 - 0x949b3fff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.7.1
(3.7.1) <5171726062da2bd3c6b8b58486c7777a>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x949b4000 - 0x94a0eff7  com.apple.CoreText 2.0.4 (???)
<f9a90116ae34a2b0d84e87734766fb3a>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x94a0f000 - 0x94aeffff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???)
<7b92613fdf804fd9a0a3733a0674c30b> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x94b0f000 - 0x94b3afe7  libauto.dylib ??? (???)
<42d8422dc23a18071869fdf7b5d8fab5> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x94b3b000 - 0x95339fef  com.apple.AppKit 6.5.6 (949.43)
<a3a300499bbe4f1dfebf71d752d01916>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x95377000 - 0x953b8fe7  libRIP.A.dylib ??? (???)
<5d0b5af7992e14de017f9a9c7cb05960>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x953b9000 - 0x953e1ff7  com.apple.shortcut 1 (1.0)
<5b57f8f162f77a1739b436900517d672>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
0x953e2000 - 0x9546dfff  com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.5.1 (???)
<f9f5f0d070e197a832d86751e1d44545>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x9547e000 - 0x95563ff3  com.apple.CoreData 100.1 (186)
<8e28162ef2288692615b52acc01f8b54>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x95564000 - 0x95591feb  libvDSP.dylib ??? (???)
<b232c018ddd040ec4e2c2af632dd497f>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x955bc000 - 0x95c5cfff  com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.407.2 (???)
<3a91d1037afde01d1d8acdf9cd1caa14>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x95c71000 - 0x95c90ffa  libJPEG.dylib ??? (???)
<e7eb56555109e23144924cd64aa8daec>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x95c91000 - 0x95c9efe7  com.apple.opengl 1.5.9 (1.5.9)
<7e5048a2677b41098c84045305f42f7f>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x95d10000 - 0x960cefea  libLAPACK.dylib ??? (???)
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x960f5000 - 0x960f5ffc  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.5 (1.5)
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x960fa000 - 0x9650afef  libBLAS.dylib ??? (???)
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x96563000 - 0x9669bff7  libicucore.A.dylib ??? (???)
<18098dcf431603fe47ee027a60006c85> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x9669c000 - 0x96728ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices 290.3 (290.3)
<6f9629f4ed1ba3bb313548e6838b2888>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x96729000 - 0x96bfaf3e  libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???)
<5d283543ac844e7c6fa3440ac56cd265>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x96c8d000 - 0x96ce6ff7  libGLU.dylib ??? (???)
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x96ce7000 - 0x96ce7ffd  com.apple.Accelerate 1.4.2 (Accelerate 1.4.2)
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x96ce8000 - 0x96cecfff  libmathCommon.A.dylib ??? (???)
/usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x96ced000 - 0x96d8afe4  com.apple.CFNetwork 422.15.2 (422.15.2)
<80851410a5592b7c3b149b2ff849bcc1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x96d8b000 - 0x96d92ffe  libbsm.dylib ??? (???)
<5582985a86ea36504cca31788bccf963> /usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
0x96ffc000 - 0x97000fff  libGIF.dylib ??? (???)
<572a32e46e33be1ec041c5ef5b0341ae>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x97001000 - 0x970b3ffb  libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib ??? (???)
<69bc2457aa23f12fa7d052601d48fa29> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
0x970b4000 - 0x970e3ff7  libncurses.5.4.dylib ??? (???)
<00632d5180ac31e2cd437a1ce9d08562> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
0xfffe8000 - 0xfffebfff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0xffff0000 - 0xffff1780  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib