Subject: bug#25639: 25.1; Org-mode calendar selection

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 09:21:02 -0200

I start emacs with emacs -Q -f org-mode

If open the calendar to select a date, with C-c . or C-c C-s or
C-c C-d. Org mode presents a calendar in wich I can move inside
using shift+arrow keys.

It works fine on X version of emacs, on xterm, but not on pure tty.

When I'm on tty trying to shift+arrow to select a date, the cursor
moves only on the mini-buffer, not on the calendar. I can kind of work
around it by C-x o (ing) into the calendar buffer to select the date.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf, GTK+ Version 3.22.5)
 of 2016-12-24 built on leming
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11901000
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 'CFLAGS=-march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=vfpv3-d16 -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pt_BR.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading battery...done
Loading time...done
Loading xt-mouse...done
Battery status not available [2 times]
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/hex-util
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/md4
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna dired rfc822 mml mml-sec
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
ox-ioslide f dash s ox-html5slide ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys
ob-comint tramp tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete advice comint ansi-color ring
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-exp ob-core
org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec wombat-theme finder-inf info
package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib xt-mouse time battery
cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 356518 7386)
 (symbols 24 34656 0)
 (miscs 20 74 216)
 (strings 16 72132 12855)
 (string-bytes 1 2214883)
 (vectors 8 50926)
 (vector-slots 4 884562 3878)
 (floats 8 313 16)
 (intervals 28 261 0)
 (buffers 520 19))