Subject: bug#25639: closed (Re: bug#25639: 25.1; Org-mode calendar selection)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 19:36:02 +0000

Your bug report

#25639: 25.1; Org-mode calendar selection

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25639: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25639
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25639: 25.1; Org-mode calendar selection
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Rahul Juliato <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 21:34:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tags 25639 notabug
thanks

> From: Rahul Juliato <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 16:50:30 -0200
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> That's right!
> Thanks for your help!

OK, I'm closing this bug report.

Subject: 25.1; Org-mode calendar selection
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 09:21:02 -0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I start emacs with emacs -Q -f org-mode

If open the calendar to select a date, with C-c . or C-c C-s or
C-c C-d. Org mode presents a calendar in wich I can move inside
using shift+arrow keys.

It works fine on X version of emacs, on xterm, but not on pure tty.

When I'm on tty trying to shift+arrow to select a date, the cursor
moves only on the mini-buffer, not on the calendar. I can kind of work
around it by C-x o (ing) into the calendar buffer to select the date.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf, GTK+ Version 3.22.5)
 of 2016-12-24 built on leming
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11901000
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 'CFLAGS=-march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=vfpv3-d16 -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pt_BR.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading battery...done
Loading time...done
Loading xt-mouse...done
Battery status not available [2 times]
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/hex-util
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/md4
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna dired rfc822 mml mml-sec
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
ox-ioslide f dash s ox-html5slide ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys
ob-comint tramp tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete advice comint ansi-color ring
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-exp ob-core
org-compat ob-eval org-macs format-spec wombat-theme finder-inf info
package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib xt-mouse time battery
cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 356518 7386)
 (symbols 24 34656 0)
 (miscs 20 74 216)
 (strings 16 72132 12855)
 (string-bytes 1 2214883)
 (vectors 8 50926)
 (vector-slots 4 884562 3878)
 (floats 8 313 16)
 (intervals 28 261 0)
 (buffers 520 19))