Subject: 26.0.50; Cannot kill region: "found nothing at point to kill"

From: Ryan McCarl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 12:19:23 -0700

While drafting a document in markdown, using markdown-mode and
writegood-mode, I marked a sentence as a region (visibly highlighted)
and issued the "kill-region" command. Nothing happened, and I received
the error message "Found nothing at point to kill."

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.7)
of 2017-02-06 built on ryanfedora
Repository revision: d45dbccc5d2360818e70bbb0bc816c62c8cf6cbe
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11901000
System Description: Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Recent messages:
cond: Nothing found at point to kill [2 times]
C-c k is undefined
cond: Nothing found at point to kill
Mark set
cond: Nothing found at point to kill [2 times]
Quit
Mark set
cond: Nothing found at point to kill
(No changes need to be saved) [2 times]
ivy-read: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Markdown

Minor modes in effect:
writeroom-mode: t
visual-fill-column-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flycheck-mode: t
counsel-mode: t
ivy-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
company-quickhelp-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
winner-mode: t
guide-key-mode: t
immortal-scratch-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
ipretty-mode: t
global-rinari-mode: t
hes-mode: t
global-page-break-lines-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
global-visual-line-mode: t
visual-line-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/wikipedia-this/wikipedia-this hides 
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/google-this-20160710.1720/wikipedia-this
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/ample-regexps-20151023.300/init-tryout hides 
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/lua-mode-20170130.435/init-tryout
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/sort hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/sort
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/profiler hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/profiler
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/faces hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/faces
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/avoid hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/avoid
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/paren hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/paren
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/epa-hook hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-hook
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/hi-lock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hi-lock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/scroll-all hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/scroll-all
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/xwidget hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/xwidget
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/format hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/format
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/kmacro hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/kmacro
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/hl-line hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hl-line
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/flow-ctrl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/flow-ctrl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/autoarg hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/autoarg
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/master hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/master
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/strokes hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/strokes
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/hex-util hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/tempo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tempo
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ruler-mode hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ruler-mode
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ibuf-ext hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuf-ext
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/filesets hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/filesets
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/files-x hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/files-x
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/repeat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/repeat
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/calculator hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/calculator
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/window hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/window
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/novice hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/novice
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/startup hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/startup
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/pcmpl-linux hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-linux
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/descr-text hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/descr-text
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/array hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/array
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/epa-file hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-file
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/tabify hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tabify
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/mouse-copy hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mouse-copy
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/vt-control hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/vt-control
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/font-core hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/font-core
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/rect hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rect
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/epg-config hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epg-config
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/newcomment hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/newcomment
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/elide-head hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/elide-head
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcomplete
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/abbrev hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/abbrev
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/talk hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/talk
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/format-spec hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/simple hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/simple
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/rtree hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rtree
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/edmacro hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/edmacro
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/tar-mode hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tar-mode
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/proced hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/proced
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/button hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/button
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mouse
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ebuff-menu hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ebuff-menu
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/image-mode hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image-mode
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/shadowfile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/shadowfile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dabbrev hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dabbrev
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/plstore hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/plstore
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/password-cache hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ps-samp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-samp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/epa-mail hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-mail
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/printing hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/printing
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/pcmpl-x hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-x
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/cmuscheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cmuscheme
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/find-file hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-file
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/find-dired hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-dired
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/scroll-lock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/scroll-lock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/tooltip hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tooltip
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/vt100-led hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/vt100-led
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/tree-widget hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tree-widget
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/completion hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/completion
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/filecache hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/filecache
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/reveal hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/reveal
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/msb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/msb
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/image hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/frameset hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/frameset
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/help-at-pt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-at-pt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/help-mode hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-mode
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/registry hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/registry
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dynamic-setting hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dynamic-setting
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/cus-start hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-start
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/sb-image hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/sb-image
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/finder-inf hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/finder-inf
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/pcmpl-cvs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-cvs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/image-dired hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image-dired
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/cdl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cdl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/bookmark hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/bookmark
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/lpr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/lpr
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/select hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/select
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/whitespace hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/whitespace
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/frame hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/frame
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/midnight hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/midnight
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/fringe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/fringe
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ffap hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ffap
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/htmlfontify-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/htmlfontify-loaddefs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/recentf hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/recentf
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/menu-bar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/menu-bar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/timezone hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/timezone
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/svg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/svg
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/files hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/files
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/imenu hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/imenu
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ehelp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ehelp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dframe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dframe
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/double hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/double
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/view hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/view
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/type-break hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/type-break
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/find-cmd hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-cmd
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/finder hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/finder
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/doc-view hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/doc-view
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/mouse-drag hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mouse-drag
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/version hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/version
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/desktop hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/desktop
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/thingatpt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/thingatpt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/cus-face hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-face
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/help hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/cus-load hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-load
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/windmove hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/windmove
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ps-bdf hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-bdf
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/w32-fns hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/w32-fns
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ls-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ls-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ielm hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ielm
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/wid-edit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/wid-edit
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ibuf-macs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuf-macs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/scroll-bar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/scroll-bar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dired-aux hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired-aux
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/xt-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/xt-mouse
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/emacs-lock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/emacs-lock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/shell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/shell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/info-look hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/info-look
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/x-dnd hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/x-dnd
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/woman hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/woman
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/generic-x hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/generic-x
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/t-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/t-mouse
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dired-x hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired-x
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/informat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/informat
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/echistory hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/echistory
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/hilit-chg hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hilit-chg
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/facemenu hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/facemenu
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/linum hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/linum
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/image-file hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image-file
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/font-lock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/font-lock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/replace hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/replace
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/epg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epg
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/chistory hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/chistory
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/help-fns hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-fns
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/speedbar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/speedbar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/server hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/server
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/comint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/comint
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ses hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ses
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/delim-col hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/delim-col
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/expand hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/expand
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ps-def hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-def
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ido hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ido
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dos-vars hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dos-vars
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/reposition hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/reposition
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/disp-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/disp-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/soundex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/soundex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/info hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/info
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/minibuf-eldef hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/minibuf-eldef
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dos-fns hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dos-fns
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/help-macro hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-macro
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/time hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/time
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/epa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ps-print-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-print-loaddefs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/custom hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/custom
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/userlock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/userlock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/allout hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/allout
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/cus-theme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-theme
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/kermit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/kermit
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ecomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ecomplete
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ps-mule hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-mule
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/hippie-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hippie-exp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/color hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/color
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/cus-dep hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-dep
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/find-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ansi-color hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ansi-color
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dirtrack hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dirtrack
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/w32-vars hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/w32-vars
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/man
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/loadup hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/loadup
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dnd hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dnd
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/cus-edit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-edit
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/wid-browse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/wid-browse
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/mpc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mpc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ibuffer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuffer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/iimage hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/iimage
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/json hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/json
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/pcmpl-unix hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-unix
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/saveplace hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/saveplace
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/uniquify hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/uniquify
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/subr hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/subr
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/thumbs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/thumbs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/delsel hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/delsel
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/filenotify hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/filenotify
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/bs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/bs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/env hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/env
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/skeleton hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/skeleton
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/locate hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/locate
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/case-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/case-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/buff-menu hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/buff-menu
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/register hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/register
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/outline hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/outline
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/info-xref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/info-xref
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/mb-depth hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mb-depth
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ezimage hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ezimage
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/loaddefs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/savehist hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/savehist
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/apropos hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/apropos
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/isearch hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/isearch
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dos-w32 hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dos-w32
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/battery hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/battery
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/obarray hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/obarray
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/char-fold hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/char-fold
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/arc-mode hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/arc-mode
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dired-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired-loaddefs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/hfy-cmap hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hfy-cmap
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/pcmpl-gnu hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-gnu
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/foldout hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/foldout
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/term hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/term
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/tmm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tmm
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/minibuffer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/minibuffer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/jit-lock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/jit-lock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/autorevert hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/autorevert
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/misearch hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/misearch
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/face-remap hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/face-remap
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ps-print hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-print
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dired hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/icomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/icomplete
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/vcursor hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/vcursor
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/notifications hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/notifications
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/tutorial hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tutorial
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/wdired hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/wdired
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/epa-dired hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-dired
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/loadhist hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/loadhist
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/mwheel hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mwheel
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/align hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/align
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/autoinsert hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/autoinsert
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/follow hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/follow
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/allout-widgets hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/allout-widgets
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/indent hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/indent
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/tool-bar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tool-bar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/time-stamp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/time-stamp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/jka-compr hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/jka-compr
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/htmlfontify hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/htmlfontify
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/rfn-eshadow hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rfn-eshadow
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/auth-source hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/auth-source
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/rot13 hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rot13
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/pcmpl-rpm hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-rpm
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/isearchb hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/isearchb
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/winner hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/winner
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/electric hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/electric
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/hexl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hexl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/misc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/misc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/composite hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/composite
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/elec-pair hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/elec-pair
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/makesum hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/makesum
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/widget hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/widget
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/xml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/xml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/forms hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/forms
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/jka-cmpr-hook hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/jka-cmpr-hook
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/dom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dom
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/ibuffer-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuffer-loaddefs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/bindings hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/bindings
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-gnus hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-screen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-publish hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-archive hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-datetree hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-keys hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-python hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-shen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-w3m hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-id hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sass hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-info hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-css hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-io hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-faces hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-entities hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-ctags hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-js hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-list hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-habit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-docview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-agenda hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-irc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-scala hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-feed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mobile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-R hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-plot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-dot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-man hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-version hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-awk hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-attach hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-macro hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sql hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-compat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-element hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-java hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-perl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-html hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-capture hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-clock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-octave hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-comint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-eshell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-md hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-odt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-eval hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-timer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-macs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mhe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-src hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-protocol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-colview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-calc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-indent hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-install hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-footnote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-rmail hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-crypt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-C hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-core hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/lisp/gs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/obsolete/gs

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail writeroom-mode
visual-fill-column tar-mode names edebug autoload mm-archive
network-stream starttls url-http url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth
emmet-mode switch-window quail misearch multi-isearch wc-mode eieio-opt
elisp-slime-nav redshank aggressive-indent highlight-quoted indent-guide
rainbow-delimiters diff-hl vc-hg vc-dir ewoc bug-reference
paredit-everywhere paredit goto-addr origami origami-parsers help-fns
radix-tree org-capture colir align tabify two-column iso-transl debug
flycheck-ledger flycheck-package package-lint finder lisp-mnt flycheck
let-alist counsel etags xref project swiper ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-quickhelp
pos-tip company winner guide-key popwin face-remap immortal-scratch init
init-locales init-local tidy rainbow-mode color mmm-erb mmm-region
mmm-utils tagedit sgml-mode dom htmlize org-agenda-property org-colview
cal-iso view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs hl-line
disp-table org-table org-agenda highlight-symbol org-indent org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview doc-view image-mode
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m RyanTheme-theme smart-mode-line
rich-minority projectile-rails rake projectile skeleton grep ibuffer-vc
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs color-theme visual-regexp-steroids
visual-regexp sphinx-mode sphinx-src smex ido pandoc org-gcal
org-archive request-deferred request url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap alert log4e notifications dbus gntp markdown-mode lentic f
m-buffer-at m-buffer m-buffer-macro ledger-mode ledger-check
ledger-schedule ledger-xact ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort
ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-post ledger-occur ledger-init
ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-navigate ledger-fonts ledger-exec
ledger-context ledger-complete ledger-commodities esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-arg
esh-util cus-edit ledger-regex js3-mode js3 js3-parse js3-browse
js3-highlight js3-ast js3-messages js3-scan js3-util js3-vars cc-langs
js3-externs jedi jedi-core python-environment epc ctable concurrent
deferred auto-complete popup init-macros init-keybindings init-functions
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs bbdb bbdb-site timezone auto-org-md ox-org ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox executable vc-git diff-mode
vc-darcs vc vc-dispatcher xml ob-shell ob-css ob-awk ob-sql ob-js ob-org
smart-mode-line-light-theme yasnippet org-journal org-crypt ob-sqlite
ob-sh ob-ruby ob-python ob-octave ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-R org-clock org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message puny dired-sort dired+
image-dired image-file dired-x dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader subr-x gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr jka-compr desktop frameset
cus-start cus-load server init-ledger init-dash init-folding init-misc
init-common-lisp init-clojure-cider init-clojure init-lisp
cl-lib-highlight auto-compile packed ipretty pp init-paredit init-sql
init-rails rinari jump inflections findr ruby-compilation which-func
pcomplete inf-ruby compile comint ansi-color ring ruby-mode smie
init-ruby-mode init-elm init-haskell init-python-mode init-haml init-css
init-html init-nxml init-org init-php init-javascript init-erlang
erlang-start init-csv init-markdown init-textile init-crontab
init-compile init-projectile init-github init-git init-darcs init-vc
init-fci init-whitespace whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace
init-editing-utils highlight-escape-sequences whole-line-or-region
page-break-lines paren diminish undo-tree diff autorevert filenotify
init-mmm mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat init-fonts init-windows windmove
init-company init-hippie-expand init-ivy init-smex init-recentf recentf
tree-widget wid-edit init-flycheck init-ibuffer ibuf-macs init-uniquify
init-grep init-isearch anzu easy-mmode thingatpt init-dired
init-gui-frames init-themes init-xterm init-frame-hooks init-exec-path
exec-path-from-shell init-elpa fullframe finder-inf tex-site gh-common
gh-profile s ucs-normalize marshal eieio-compat ht json map dash rx
slime-autoloads info speedbar imenu sb-image ezimage dframe edmacro
kmacro package url-handlers url-parse auth-source epg epg-config eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode derived easymenu cconv
init-site-lisp cl-seq cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib init-utils
init-compat init-benchmarking advice time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1956573 917239)
(symbols 48 95840 2)
(miscs 40 6658 7588)
(strings 32 283668 497036)
(string-bytes 1 9156105)
(vectors 16 80691)
(vector-slots 8 2183082 77104)
(floats 8 3105 1478)
(intervals 56 18276 1730)
(buffers 976 41))

-- 
--- *Ryan McCarl* | *WordBrewery* <https://wordbrewery.com> 
[email-masked]