Subject: bug#25596: closed (Re: bug#25596: 25.1; Password not hidden)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 20:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#25596: comint-password-prompt-regexp and non-English locales

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25596: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25596
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25596: 25.1; Password not hidden
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:19:53 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 26.1

commit 6a3f331
Date:   Fri Apr 28 16:17:27 2017 -0400

    Broaden comint-password-prompt-regexp
    
    * lisp/comint.el (comint-password-prompt-regexp):
    Broaden the regexp, for non-English locales.  (Bug#26698)

diff --git a/lisp/comint.el b/lisp/comint.el
index a01ecd3..51b6591 100644
--- a/lisp/comint.el
+++ b/lisp/comint.el
@@ -362,7 +362,8 @@ This variable is buffer-local."
    " +\\)"
    "\\(?:" (regexp-opt password-word-equivalents) "\\|Response\\)"
    "\\(?:\\(?:, try\\)? *again\\| (empty for no passphrase)\\| (again)\\)?"
-   "\\(?: for .+\\)?[:：៖]\\s *\\'")
+   ;; "[[:alpha:]]" used to be "for", which fails to match non-English.
+   "\\(?: [[:alpha:]]+ .+\\)?[:：៖]\\s *\\'")
   "Regexp matching prompts for passwords in the inferior process.
 This is used by `comint-watch-for-password-prompt'."
   :version "26.1"

Subject: 25.1; Password not hidden
From: Rahul Martim Juliato <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 23:48:37 -0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

As tryed to solve on #emacs (irc.freenode.org)

<Lionyx> Hello. M-x shell does not hides my password. I already have: (add-hook
      + 'comint-output-filter-functions  'comint-watch-for-password-prompt) in my .emacs file. But no deal.
<twb> Lionyx: what is the form of the prompt?							      [23:32]
<Trebuchette> twb: Thanks!
<twb> Lionyx: M-x shell is a "dumb" terminal emulator.  That means it does not support the app saying
      + "please don't show the input to this next prompt".  Instead it looks for specific prompts like
      + "password:" and hides them on the emacs side.						      [23:33]
<John[Lisbeth]> Lionyx: m-x ansi-term
<Lionyx> twb: i'm trying to sudo
<twb> Lionyx: if you use M-x ansi term RET, which is a "vt100" terminal emulator, the app can ask to hide
      + password input
<twb> Lionyx: ah OK that sounds like an old bug that has been fixed for a few years
<twb> Lionyx: is your emacs very old?  Like 24.1ish?						      [23:34]
<Lionyx> tws yes. i have seen the regex that looks for pass hide, and it seems to be ok.
<Lionyx> twb:  my emacs is 25
<twb> Interesting.
<twb> Can you tell me the exact prompt string that sudo is using?
<Lionyx> twb: eshell hides the password m-x term also does the job
<Lionyx> twb: it's in brazillian portuguese
<Lionyx> [eng@alarm scripts]$ sudo ls								      [23:35]
<Lionyx> [sudo] senha para eng: 
<Lionyx> thats it.
<twb> OK
<twb> You can add that to the comint-password-prompt-regexp variable
<twb> But it should already be ignored because of the "[sudo]"
<twb> And because "senha" is in password-word-equivalents					      [23:36]
<twb> Lionyx: can you reproduce this problem with "emacs -Q -f shell" ?				      [23:37]
<twb> Lionyx: if so, I think this is a bug in emacs, and you should report it			      [23:38]
<John[Lisbeth]> I thougth m-x term was supposed to show password tho				      [23:40]
<twb> John[Lisbeth]: I think not, but I do not use M-x [ansi-]term RET myself, so I'm not very sure   [23:41]
<John[Lisbeth]> ansi-term definitely should hide the passowrd but it sounds like Lionyx is using m-x shell
<John[Lisbeth]> which is just a text file							      [23:42]
<Lionyx> twb: also not hiding the password with emacs -Q -f shell
<John[Lisbeth]> Lionyx: are you indeed typing m-x shell?
<twb> John[Lisbeth]: that's what -f shell does
<twb> fsbot: tell Lionyx about reportit
<fsbot> Lionyx: Found a bug? Good. Tell the world about it by using M-x report-emacs-bug

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf, GTK+ Version 3.22.5)
 of 2016-12-24 built on leming
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 'CFLAGS=-march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=vfpv3-d16 -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pt_BR.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
C-c RET RET is undefined
No match
Quit [3 times]
Making completion list... [2 times]
No match
Making completion list... [2 times]
Sole completion
Mark set
next-line: End of buffer
Saved text from "<Lionyx> Hello. M-x shell does not hides"

Load-path shadows:
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/hex-util
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/md4
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170124/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail term ehelp erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat thingatpt pp pcmpl-unix gnus-async gnus-ml disp-table qp
timezone mm-archive url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers
utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnrss xml mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message idna dired rfc822
mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils wid-edit t-mouse ox-ioslide f dash s
ox-html5slide ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-comint tramp tramp-compat
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell
pcomplete advice comint ansi-color ring org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs ob-exp ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs
format-spec termbright-theme finder-inf info package epg-config seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date xt-mouse time battery cus-start
cus-load mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 487333 46929)
 (symbols 24 45656 0)
 (miscs 20 108 685)
 (strings 16 109598 11677)
 (string-bytes 1 3283223)
 (vectors 8 68108)
 (vector-slots 4 1781189 48810)
 (floats 8 512 813)
 (intervals 28 2930 613)
 (buffers 520 28))