Subject: Re: bug#25575: Make ido respect completions-common-part face

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 14:26:21 +0100

Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 30.01.2017 00:22, Luis Gerhorst wrote:
>
>> This would allow the user to customize the display of the common
>> part of completions, e.g. remove the decorators around it and only
>> distinguish it by using a different face (which looks much
>> cleaner). Company also display the common part this way (see the
>> `company-preview-common` face).
>
> Could you post a screenshot of the result that you see?

More information was requested, but no response was given within a few
years, so I'm closing this bug report.  If this is something that should
still be worked on, please respond to this email and we'll reopen the
bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no