Subject: bug#22589: closed (Re: bug#25562: 25.1; isearch-forward-word first matches a non-word)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 22:37:02 +0000

Your bug report

#25562: 25.0.90; First match found by isearch-forward-symbol is not necessarily a symbol.

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25562: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25562
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25562: 25.1; isearch-forward-word first matches a non-word
From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 00:35:59 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

>> -the beginning of a symbol.
>> +the beginning of a symbol while you are typing the search string,
>                                                                    ^
>> +@samp{Pending} appears in the search prompt until you use a search
>> +repeating key like @kbd{C-s}.
>
> Should we maybe replace the comma with "and" to make clear that those
> two parts (lax matching behavior and "Pending" in the prompt) refer
> exactly to the same situation?

Thanks for the help, now installed and closed.

Subject: 25.0.90; First match found by isearch-forward-symbol is not necessarily a symbol.
From: Bastian Beischer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 21:41:34 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Instructions to reproduce:

1) emacs -Q
2) open a new file called "test.c"
3) enter this text:

int main() {
  int i = 0;
  return 0;
}

4) go to the beginning of the buffer
5) hit M-s _ and search for the symbol "i"

---> The very first character in "int main" is highlighted as a match
     even though the first match should be "i" in "int i =0".

In GNU Emacs 25.0.90.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-02-07 built on bastian-desktop
Repository revision: 67fcd5addcd91169f79dc5d51d0a71eb2b486aed
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11800000
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --pdfdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs/pdf --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic
 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C++/l

Minor modes in effect:
  whitespace-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  ggtags-mode: t
  function-args-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-show-parser-state-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-parser-state-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
[yas] Loading for `c++-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/beischer/.emacs.d/snippets/c++-mode) (quote c++-mode)))!
[yas] Loading snippet files from /home/beischer/.emacs.d/snippets/c++-mode
[yas] Loading for `cc-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20160131.948/snippets/cc-mode) (quote cc-mode)))!
[yas] Loading snippet files from /home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20160131.948/snippets/cc-mode
[yas] Loading for `cc-mode', just-in-time: (lambda nil (yas--load-directory-1 (quote /home/beischer/.emacs.d/snippets/cc-mode) (quote cc-mode)))!
[yas] Loading snippet files from /home/beischer/.emacs.d/snippets/cc-mode
Mark saved where search started [4 times]
Quit
Mark saved where search started
C-c C-c is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160207.525/helm-multi-match hides /home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160203.219/helm-multi-match
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20150331.36/ivy hides /home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20160207.229/ivy
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20151012.726/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/various/buff-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/buff-menu
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160201/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/beischer/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20160207.420/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail semantic/tag-file whitespace
cap-words superword subword ggtags ewoc semantic/db-file data-debug
cedet-files function-args semantic-directory semantic/ia character-fold
misearch multi-isearch jka-compr company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company-edbi edbi sql view jedi jedi-core
python-environment epc ctable concurrent deferred auto-complete popup
cmake-project gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache
gh-auth gh-common gh-url eieio-compat url-http tls gnutls url-auth
url-gw gh-profile json map timezone emms-librefm-stream xml
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-mode-line-icon
emms-player-xine emms-info-ogginfo emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-mpd tq emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-info-mp3info
emms-mode-line emms-info-metaflac emms-cue emms-playing-time
emms-streams emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-playlist-mode
emms-source-playlist emms-last-played emms-cache emms-info later-do
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-source-file locate emms-player-simple
emms-setup emms emms-compat org-install tempo url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap xml-parse doxymacs projectile ibuf-ext
ibuffer dropdown-list yasnippet cl my-term term disp-table ehelp f s
etags-table etags xref project cmake-mode thingatpt rx qt-pro pastebin
window-numbering company magit-topgit magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode derived magit-git crm magit-section
magit-utils git-commit recentf tree-widget log-edit easy-mmode message
idna rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh
server dash hide-lines buff-menu+ hideshow flx-ido flx ido seq dired-x
dired srecode/mode semantic/senator semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args
srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary
srecode/table semantic/db-mode srecode semantic/bovine/c hideif
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/idle semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/ctxt
semantic/format semantic/decorate/include semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/db semantic/decorate/mode semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/decorate pulse semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom
wid-edit cedet cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs flymake finder-inf
ack-and-a-half-autoloads tex-site dropdown-list-autoloads
etags-table-autoloads helm-git-autoloads helm-git-grep-autoloads
jira-autoloads logito-autoloads pastebin-autoloads pymacs-autoloads
pysmell-autoloads syslog-mode-autoloads info package epg-config vc-cvs
tramp tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv gnus-util mm-util
help-fns help-mode easymenu mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete format-spec advice edmacro kmacro
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib emacs-x-theme paren grep compile comint
ansi-color ring linum hi-lock cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 671947 27404)
 (symbols 48 53448 2)
 (miscs 40 246 548)
 (strings 32 146657 25021)
 (string-bytes 1 4093934)
 (vectors 16 78402)
 (vector-slots 8 1403481 16512)
 (floats 8 1680 128)
 (intervals 56 2241 6432)
 (buffers 976 16)
 (heap 1024 61004 6597))