Subject: Trouble getting battery status

From: Rahul Martim Juliato <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 22:13:34 -0200

Hello!

battery.el gives me an error, where is not possible to find my battery
info directory. 

I'm on a 32 bit ARM, Arch Linux with 3.8.11 kernel, Samsung Chromebook,
and on the proc directoy this is what I have:

~ $ ls -l /sys/class/power_supply/
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root           root     0 2017-01-27 21:48 sbs-104-000b -> ../../devices/12ca0000.i2c/i2c-4/i2c-104/104-000b/power_supply/sbs-104-000b
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root           root     0 2017-01-27 21:47 tps65090-ac -> ../../devices/12ca0000.i2c/i2c-4/i2c-104/104-0048/tps65090-charger/power_supply/tps65090-ac
~ $ 

That means, I have 2 sub-directories, and battery info is inside
sbs-104-000b.

Taking a look into battery.el, it seems that the program does not tests
for inner directories possibility.

It would be nice for this to look for it, or at least give me possibility to
point the exactly location in a variable.

Thanks,

Rahul