Subject: 26.0.50; prettify-symbols on osx

From: Eric Gorski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:43:03 +0000

See attach file (test.gif).

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))
 of 2017-01-25 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1265
Recent messages:
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
evil-forward-char: End of line
Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Scala

Minor modes in effect:
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  evil-commentary-mode: t
  ensime-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-minor-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  nlinum-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  evil-vimish-fold-mode: t
  vimish-fold-global-mode: t
  vimish-fold-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  evil-leader-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/kornev/.emacs.d/.packages/scala-mode-20170118.558/ob-scala hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail vc-git ensime-company misearch
multi-isearch dired-aux company-yasnippet rainbow-delimiters flycheck rx
eink-theme virtualenvwrapper aspirin-magit-pretest evil-magit
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit message subr-x puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async server aspirin-tramp-pretest aspirin-ediff-pretest
evil-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff aspirin-common-pretest company-statistics
dired-x evil-commentary evil-commentary-integration org-evil
org-evil-table org-table org-evil-motion org-evil-commands org-evil-core
monitor aspirin-common2 crux aspirin-json aspirin-r aspirin-scala
aspirin-python aspirin-haskell aspirin-emacs-lisp aspirin-org ob-scala
ensime ensime-mode ensime-sbt sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep sbt-mode-comint
sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project sbt-mode-vars ensime-http ensime-ui
ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-search ensime-undo
ensime-startup ensime-refactor ensime-popup ensime-notes ensime-model
ensime-inspector imenu ensime-goto-testfile ensime-editor popup
ensime-debug gdb-mi bindat gud ensime-stacktrace ensime-inf
ensime-overlay ensime-completion-util ensime-config ensime-util
ensime-client ensime-vars url-gw scala-mode scala-mode-prettify-symbols
scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent
scala-mode-paragraph scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib hideshow flymake
arc-mode archive-mode ensime-macros cl ob-R ob-haskell ob-sh org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-ipython python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete parse-time
format-spec dash-functional ob-python ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs aspirin-yaml aspirin-csv aspirin-xml aspirin-markdown
aspirin-silver-searcher aspirin-term aspirin-eshell aspirin-shell
aspirin-buffer-menu ibuf-macs ibuffer-vc aspirin-ligatures mm-util
mail-prsvr aspirin-translit+ quail diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired
aspirin-git diff-hl-flydiff diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode easy-mmode aspirin-number nlinum linum aspirin-spell-checker
flyspell ispell aspirin-translate google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap json map aspirin-sessions aspirin-fold evil-vimish-fold
vimish-fold f dash s aspirin-ido smex flx-ido flx ido-ubiquitous
ido-completing-read+ cus-edit cus-start cus-load ido aspirin-eink-theme
aspirin-config derived aspirin-programming yasnippet projectile grep
compile comint ansi-color ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company let-alist aspirin-editor key-seq key-chord avy evil-leader evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring aspirin-appearance whitespace hl-line paren
aspirin-behavior ls-lisp dired dired-loaddefs bookmark pp recentf
tree-widget wid-edit savehist saveplace autorevert filenotify elec-pair
edmacro kmacro aspirin-packages advice finder-inf info package
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
aspirin-common time-date cyril-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 702137 451398)
 (symbols 48 53090 2)
 (miscs 40 212 1034)
 (strings 32 137265 334927)
 (string-bytes 1 4182665)
 (vectors 16 107504)
 (vector-slots 8 2197095 467946)
 (floats 8 10031 10816)
 (intervals 56 985 324)
 (buffers 976 14))