Subject: bug#25543: closed (Re: bug#25543: 26.0.50; prettify-symbols on osx)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 08:09:02 +0000

Your bug report

#25543: 26.0.50; prettify-symbols on osx

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25543: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25543
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25543: 26.0.50; prettify-symbols on osx
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eric Gorski <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 01:08:39 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Alan Third <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 12:43:03PM +0000, Eric Gorski wrote:
>> See attach file (test.gif).
>
> I assume the problem you’re seeing is that the fat arrow is a
> different width than the other characters?

More information was requested, but none was given within 3.5 years, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 26.0.50; prettify-symbols on osx
From: Eric Gorski <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:43:03 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

See attach file (test.gif).

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))
 of 2017-01-25 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1265
Recent messages:
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
Omitting...
(Nothing to omit)
evil-forward-char: End of line
Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Scala

Minor modes in effect:
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  evil-commentary-mode: t
  ensime-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-minor-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  nlinum-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  evil-vimish-fold-mode: t
  vimish-fold-global-mode: t
  vimish-fold-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  evil-leader-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/kornev/.emacs.d/.packages/scala-mode-20170118.558/ob-scala hides /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail vc-git ensime-company misearch
multi-isearch dired-aux company-yasnippet rainbow-delimiters flycheck rx
eink-theme virtualenvwrapper aspirin-magit-pretest evil-magit
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit message subr-x puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async server aspirin-tramp-pretest aspirin-ediff-pretest
evil-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff aspirin-common-pretest company-statistics
dired-x evil-commentary evil-commentary-integration org-evil
org-evil-table org-table org-evil-motion org-evil-commands org-evil-core
monitor aspirin-common2 crux aspirin-json aspirin-r aspirin-scala
aspirin-python aspirin-haskell aspirin-emacs-lisp aspirin-org ob-scala
ensime ensime-mode ensime-sbt sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep sbt-mode-comint
sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project sbt-mode-vars ensime-http ensime-ui
ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-search ensime-undo
ensime-startup ensime-refactor ensime-popup ensime-notes ensime-model
ensime-inspector imenu ensime-goto-testfile ensime-editor popup
ensime-debug gdb-mi bindat gud ensime-stacktrace ensime-inf
ensime-overlay ensime-completion-util ensime-config ensime-util
ensime-client ensime-vars url-gw scala-mode scala-mode-prettify-symbols
scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent
scala-mode-paragraph scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib hideshow flymake
arc-mode archive-mode ensime-macros cl ob-R ob-haskell ob-sh org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-ipython python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete parse-time
format-spec dash-functional ob-python ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs aspirin-yaml aspirin-csv aspirin-xml aspirin-markdown
aspirin-silver-searcher aspirin-term aspirin-eshell aspirin-shell
aspirin-buffer-menu ibuf-macs ibuffer-vc aspirin-ligatures mm-util
mail-prsvr aspirin-translit+ quail diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired
aspirin-git diff-hl-flydiff diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode easy-mmode aspirin-number nlinum linum aspirin-spell-checker
flyspell ispell aspirin-translate google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
google-translate-core google-translate-tk url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap json map aspirin-sessions aspirin-fold evil-vimish-fold
vimish-fold f dash s aspirin-ido smex flx-ido flx ido-ubiquitous
ido-completing-read+ cus-edit cus-start cus-load ido aspirin-eink-theme
aspirin-config derived aspirin-programming yasnippet projectile grep
compile comint ansi-color ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company let-alist aspirin-editor key-seq key-chord avy evil-leader evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring aspirin-appearance whitespace hl-line paren
aspirin-behavior ls-lisp dired dired-loaddefs bookmark pp recentf
tree-widget wid-edit savehist saveplace autorevert filenotify elec-pair
edmacro kmacro aspirin-packages advice finder-inf info package
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
aspirin-common time-date cyril-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 702137 451398)
 (symbols 48 53090 2)
 (miscs 40 212 1034)
 (strings 32 137265 334927)
 (string-bytes 1 4182665)
 (vectors 16 107504)
 (vector-slots 8 2197095 467946)
 (floats 8 10031 10816)
 (intervals 56 985 324)
 (buffers 976 14))