Subject: bug#25542: 25.1; Restoring the frame from fullscreen to maximized

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 11:27:24 +0100

> OK, here is the ouput of (frame-geometry) when the Emacs frame is
> maximized, for each possible position of the taskbar:

And here is the output of (w32-display-monitor-attributes-list) in
those same cases:

TOP:
(((geometry 0 0 1600 900) (workarea 0 30 1600 870) (mm-size 443 249)
(name . "\\\\.\\DISPLAY1") (frames #<frame emacs@CPX-L6Q03C31DOX
0x10100bc30>)))

RIGHT:
(((geometry 0 0 1600 900) (workarea 0 0 1538 900) (mm-size 443 249)
(name . "\\\\.\\DISPLAY1") (frames #<frame emacs@CPX-L6Q03C31DOX
0x10100bc30>)))

BOTTOM:
(((geometry 0 0 1600 900) (workarea 0 0 1600 870) (mm-size 443 249)
(name . "\\\\.\\DISPLAY1") (frames #<frame emacs@CPX-L6Q03C31DOX
0x10100bc30>)))

LEFT:
(((geometry 0 0 1600 900) (workarea 62 0 1538 900) (mm-size 443 249)
(name . "\\\\.\\DISPLAY1") (frames #<frame emacs@CPX-L6Q03C31DOX
0x10100bc30>)))

-- 
Dani Moncayo