Subject: Re: bug#25542: 25.1; Restoring the frame from fullscreen to maximized

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 11:22:51 +0100

> Please post also the ‘frame-geometry’
> figures for all three cases and `w32-display-monitor-attributes-list' to
> know the height of the taskbar when it's at bottom/top.

OK, here is the ouput of (frame-geometry) when the Emacs frame is
maximized, for each possible position of the taskbar:

TOP:
((outer-position -8 . 22) (outer-size 1616 . 886)
(external-border-size 8 . 8) (title-bar-size 1578 . 23)
(menu-bar-external . t) (menu-bar-size 1600 . 20) (tool-bar-external)
(tool-bar-position . top) (tool-bar-size 1616 . 36)
(internal-border-width . 0))

RIGHT:
((outer-position -8 . -8) (outer-size 1554 . 916)
(external-border-size 8 . 8) (title-bar-size 1516 . 23)
(menu-bar-external . t) (menu-bar-size 1538 . 20) (tool-bar-external)
(tool-bar-position . top) (tool-bar-size 1554 . 36)
(internal-border-width . 0))

BOTTOM:
((outer-position -8 . -8) (outer-size 1616 . 886)
(external-border-size 8 . 8) (title-bar-size 1578 . 23)
(menu-bar-external . t) (menu-bar-size 1600 . 20) (tool-bar-external)
(tool-bar-position . top) (tool-bar-size 1616 . 36)
(internal-border-width . 0))

LEFT:
((outer-position 54 . -8) (outer-size 1554 . 916)
(external-border-size 8 . 8) (title-bar-size 1516 . 23)
(menu-bar-external . t) (menu-bar-size 1538 . 20) (tool-bar-external)
(tool-bar-position . top) (tool-bar-size 1554 . 36)
(internal-border-width . 0))

-- 
Dani Moncayo