Subject: 25.1.90; js-mode: Regexp literal with unbalanced brackets breaks font-lock

From: Mikhail Gusarov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 09:22:05 +0200

0. emacs -Q
1. Open a buffer, M-x js-mode
2. Enter the following text: /[^[]/
3. Enter any text on the following line, note it is highlighted as a
    string literal
4. Remove ^[ from the regex literal, note that the following text
    is now highlighted correctly

In GNU Emacs 25.1.90.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0, NS appkit-1404.47 
Version 10.11.6 (Build 15G1212))
  of 2016-12-26 built on newton.malta.dottedmag.net
Repository revision: b5f1d2159db6c883f5adfe55a2cac8f450917afe
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
  'configure --with-ns --with-tiff --with-jpeg --with-xpm --with-png
  --with-modules CFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS
MODULES

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_NO.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
   savehist-mode: t
   which-function-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   magit-auto-revert-mode: t
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   global-flycheck-mode: t
   flycheck-mode: t
   global-auto-revert-mode: t
   rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
   paredit-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   prettify-symbols-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Search failed. This means there is unmatched expression somewhere or we 
are at the beginning/end of file. [2 times]
Undo!
funcall-interactively: End of buffer
Saving file /Users/hola/tmp/foo.js...
Wrote /Users/hola/tmp/foo.js
Note: file is write protected
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
uncompressing js.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
Unable to find location in file

Load-path shadows:
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/hola/.var-emacs/el-get/seq/seq hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail ibuf-ext ibuffer vc-git
log-view vc-rcs grep vc-annotate vc vc-dispatcher parse-time vc-cvs
dired-aux misearch multi-isearch jka-compr eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe disp-table tramp-cmds tramp-cache rng-nxml rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc
xmltok dm-x avoid woman man dm-whitespace dm-tiddlywiki tid-mode
dm-smartparens smartparens-config smartparens-python smartparens-rust
smartparens-html smartparens dm-scheme geiser-mode geiser-xref
geiser-compile geiser-debug geiser-chibi geiser-mit geiser-chez
geiser-chicken geiser-racket geiser-guile info-look info geiser-repl
geiser-image geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-edit
geiser-completion geiser-autodoc geiser-eval geiser-connection tq
geiser-syntax scheme geiser-log geiser-popup view geiser-impl
geiser-custom geiser-base geiser-load geiser savehist dm-rust
flycheck-rust rust-mode python which-func dm-popup popup cperl-mode
dm-parens paren dm-org-mode org-mobile org-agenda org-element avl-tree
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-install org-loaddefs dm-objc
dm-misc ido finder-inf which-key dm-json json-mode json-reformat
json-snatcher js sgml-mode imenu dm-go go-eldoc go-mode url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap find-file ffap thingatpt url-parse url-vars etags xref
project compile whitespace dm-git magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-popup git-commit
magit-utils log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
format-spec advice dm-elisp dm-flycheck flycheck json map find-func rx
dash server assoc easy-mmode autorevert filenotify dired-x dm-clojure
dm-prettify-symbols dm-rainbow cl-macs rainbow-delimiters dm-paredit
paredit edmacro kmacro cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs dm-path
exec-path-from-shell dm-el-get .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloading
el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
epg-config seq byte-opt el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile subr-x
el-get-custom cl-seq el-get-core autoload lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib dired
dm-functions dm-look time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 578417 497407)
  (symbols 48 51155 64)
  (miscs 40 520 3222)
  (strings 32 130093 345819)
  (string-bytes 1 4086693)
  (vectors 16 81276)
  (vector-slots 8 1890698 414414)
  (floats 8 610 3479)
  (intervals 56 11420 10783)
  (buffers 976 75))