Subject: 26.0.50; Gnus sometimes doesn't show article header fully

From: Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:09:51 +0900

Hi,

This is a very minor bug, but happens in a certain condition.
Here is a recipe:

・Find an artile that contains a Face image or shows a gravatar
  image.
・Scroll the article window so that the header is shown fully.
・Adjust the frame height so that the article window shows
  a single empty line just beneath the whole header.
・Type `g' to reselect the article.

Then you may see the header is shown not fully.  If not, try
the following in order to adjust the face height so as not to be
integral-multiplication of the default font height:

(setq gnus-face-properties-alist '((png :relief 2)))
(setq gnus-gravatar-properties '(:relief 2))

I was sometimes annoyed with this problem, but I have found
neither a cause of it nor a solution so far.  But this is a
workaround I found today:

(add-hook
 'gnus-article-prepare-hook
 (lambda ()
   (save-selected-window
     (select-window (get-buffer-window gnus-article-buffer))
     (goto-char (point-min)))))

Regards,