Subject: Re: bug#25525: 25.1.90; add color highlighting to css mode

From: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2017 12:58:35 -0700

>>>>> "Simen" == Simen Heggestøyl <[email-masked]> writes:

Simen> I found another one: in SCSS mode, when using the `rgba` function
Simen> where one argument is a variable, subsequent colors aren't
Simen> highlighted. An example:

Thank you.  This was due to using the wrong block name in a call to
cl-return-from.  I must have changed the function name and forgotten
about this bit.  Anyway, apply the appended patch on top of what you've
got and please try to find more bugs :)

Simen> There is also a test failure when you rebase the patch on the latest
Simen> master due to the changes in 7b00e956b4. It can be fixed by passing 2
Simen> as the last argument to `color-rgb-to-hex' in `css--hsl-color'.

Thanks, I'll apply this to my patch.

Tom

diff --git a/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el b/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
index 8cec7ca..7af9fdd 100644
--- a/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
+++ b/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
@@ -900,7 +900,7 @@ css--color-skip-blanks
     (while (< iter 4)
       (css--color-skip-blanks)
       (unless (looking-at css--number-or-percent-regexp)
-	(cl-return-from css--css-4-rgb nil))
+	(cl-return-from css--rgb-color nil))
       (let* ((is-percent (match-beginning 1))
 	     (str (match-string (if is-percent 1 2)))
 	     (number (string-to-number str)))