Subject: 26.0.50; After (make-frame '((name . "foo"))) (select-frame-by-name "foo") doesn't see the frame

From: Alex 'QWxleA' Poslavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 23:05:34 +0200

The following, used as ~/.emacs.d/init.el:

(require 'org)

(defun qw ()
  (interactive)
  "Create a new capture frame helper-function" 
  (make-frame '((name . "foo")
                (width . 120)
                (height . 25)))
  (select-frame-by-name "foo") 
  (org-agenda))

works on emacs24, but not on a current git, build 24 Jan 2017. The
error-message is: select-frame-by-name: There is no frame named ‘foo’

I left everything else, but it doesn't look helpful.

Thanks!

Alex

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.30)
 of 2017-01-24 built on plovs-ThinkPad-X220
Repository revision: 52a87c894d1e2351baecaff9ff061e3b83827220
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.10

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/plovs/.profile
Wrote /home/plovs/.Xresources
Wrote /home/plovs/.config/fontconfig/conf.d/10-sourcecodepro.conf
Wrote /home/plovs/.ssh/config
Wrote /home/plovs/.mplayer/config
Wrote /home/plovs/.gitconfig [3 times]
Wrote /home/plovs/.bashrc [7 times]
Wrote /home/plovs/.zsh_custom/qwxlea.zsh-theme
Wrote /home/plovs/.zshrc [5 times]
Tangled 34 code blocks from dotfiles.org

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  org-indent-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  google-this-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/plovs/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20161211.1019/htmlize
~/Projects/perry.el/perry-mode hides /home/plovs/.emacs.d/lib/perry-mode
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/plovs/Applications/emacs-dev/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail conf-mode ffap crux timezone
two-column iso-transl sh-script executable org-indent image-file
disp-table org-protocol org-info org-bbdb magit-filenotify
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh ido-completing-read+ smex
rainbow-delimiters init emms-info-libtag emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics
emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-player-vlc
emms-setup emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-playlist-mode
emms-last-played emms-cache emms-info later-do emms-player-mplayer
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-player-simple emms
emms-compat qw-elfeed elfeed-csv elfeed-show message puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr svg dom
elfeed-db elfeed-search elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-lib elfeed-log
url-queue browse-url xml-query xml google-this url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap
ob-shell ob-ditaa ob-plantuml password-generator org-password-manager
perry perry-utils perry-export mustache perry-mode simple-httpd url-util
htmlize cl noflet cl-indent ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-clock org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete parse-time ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs elisp-slime-nav ielm mustache-mode inf-ruby ruby-mode smie
lorem-ipsum yaml-mode markdown-mode noutline outline time bookmark+
bookmark+-key derived bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark
pp undo-tree diff which-key diff-hl face-remap vc-hg vc-git vc-dir ewoc
vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode aggressive-indent lisp-mnt super-save
dired-aux dired-x recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist saveplace
easy-kill thingatpt ag vc-svn compile comint ansi-color find-dired dired
dired-loaddefs windmove flycheck find-func flyspell ispell ido
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company paren paredit golden-ratio darktooth-theme autothemer edmacro
kmacro server hl-line autorevert filenotify delsel paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list hydra ring lv paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner subr-x use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode
gh-common gh-profile rx s ucs-normalize marshal eieio-compat ht json map
dash advice finder-inf info package epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 750198 370486)
 (symbols 48 49741 4)
 (miscs 40 1408 1870)
 (strings 32 199544 263193)
 (string-bytes 1 6329177)
 (vectors 16 96623)
 (vector-slots 8 2118756 224060)
 (floats 8 5135 1508)
 (intervals 56 23623 7076)
 (buffers 976 24))