Subject: bug#25520: closed (Re: bug#25520: 25.1; Typo in Eshell Manual)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 09:45:02 +0000

Your bug report

#25520: 25.1; Typo in Eshell Manual

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25520: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25520
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25520: 25.1; Typo in Eshell Manual
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Mak Kolybabi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 11:43:52 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Mak Kolybabi <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 06:25:33 -0600
> 
> There is a minor typo in the Eshell Manual in the History section. The
> word 'precious' should instead be 'previous'.

Thanks, fixed for the next release.

Subject: 25.1; Typo in Eshell Manual
From: Mak Kolybabi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 06:25:33 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

There is a minor typo in the Eshell Manual in the History section. The
word 'precious' should instead be 'previous'.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.25)
 of 2017-01-01 built on aboyne
Repository revision: f0eb70d8935be90f7c03e187c12d9b60e7214cc6
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.7 (jessie)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/mak/local/emacs25.1'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: EShell

Minor modes in effect:
  beacon-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
eshell-output-filter: Text is read-only [3 times]
No previous history command
quoted-insert: Text is read-only
C-c C-q is undefined
quoted-insert: Text is read-only
eshell-previous-matching-input: Not found [6 times]
Quit [3 times]
Mark set
Hit space to flush
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/mak/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.19/seq hides /home/mak/local/emacs25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe em-unix
em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util sgml-mode dired-aux bbdb-gnus bbdb-message two-column
iso-transl supercite regi rmailsum rmail mh-e mh-compat mh-acros
mh-buffers mh-loaddefs bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb derived bbdb-site info
browse-kill-ring beacon ert ewoc warnings compile autoload lisp-mnt
tar-mode url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers debug rect
gnus-uu yenc timezone org-table nnir thingatpt mailalias smtpmail
sendmail align hl-line elfeed-csv elfeed-show elfeed-db avl-tree
elfeed-search bookmark elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-lib url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
elfeed-log url-queue xml-query xml gnus-eform misearch multi-isearch
flow-fill sort gnus-cite smiley shr-color color url-util url-parse
url-vars shr dom browse-url mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg
qp gnus-ml nndraft nnmh utf-7 network-stream nsm auth-source eieio
eieio-core starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr pp htmlize cl image-file
tabify vc-git diff-mode org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
gnus-util org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m guide-key face-remap popwin undo-tree
diff solarized-dark-theme cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit cl-seq
flyspell ispell disp-table whitespace solarized-theme solarized dash
use-package diminish bind-key x509-certificate-mode server diary-lib
diary-loaddefs midnight advice saveplace savehist ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element edmacro kmacro org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs ob-tangle org-src ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-keys
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-install finder-inf package
epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1570181 154197)
 (symbols 48 55960 81)
 (miscs 40 945 2629)
 (strings 32 228014 24202)
 (string-bytes 1 6822852)
 (vectors 16 77815)
 (vector-slots 8 2035662 65012)
 (floats 8 2345 4294)
 (intervals 56 179295 5107)
 (buffers 976 138)
 (heap 1024 168727 22138))