Subject: 25.1; Typo in Eshell Manual

From: Mak Kolybabi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 06:25:33 -0600

There is a minor typo in the Eshell Manual in the History section. The
word 'precious' should instead be 'previous'.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.25)
 of 2017-01-01 built on aboyne
Repository revision: f0eb70d8935be90f7c03e187c12d9b60e7214cc6
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.7 (jessie)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/mak/local/emacs25.1'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: EShell

Minor modes in effect:
  beacon-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
eshell-output-filter: Text is read-only [3 times]
No previous history command
quoted-insert: Text is read-only
C-c C-q is undefined
quoted-insert: Text is read-only
eshell-previous-matching-input: Not found [6 times]
Quit [3 times]
Mark set
Hit space to flush
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/mak/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.19/seq hides /home/mak/local/emacs25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe em-unix
em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util sgml-mode dired-aux bbdb-gnus bbdb-message two-column
iso-transl supercite regi rmailsum rmail mh-e mh-compat mh-acros
mh-buffers mh-loaddefs bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb derived bbdb-site info
browse-kill-ring beacon ert ewoc warnings compile autoload lisp-mnt
tar-mode url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers debug rect
gnus-uu yenc timezone org-table nnir thingatpt mailalias smtpmail
sendmail align hl-line elfeed-csv elfeed-show elfeed-db avl-tree
elfeed-search bookmark elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-lib url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
elfeed-log url-queue xml-query xml gnus-eform misearch multi-isearch
flow-fill sort gnus-cite smiley shr-color color url-util url-parse
url-vars shr dom browse-url mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg
qp gnus-ml nndraft nnmh utf-7 network-stream nsm auth-source eieio
eieio-core starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message cl-macs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr pp htmlize cl image-file
tabify vc-git diff-mode org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
gnus-util org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m guide-key face-remap popwin undo-tree
diff solarized-dark-theme cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit cl-seq
flyspell ispell disp-table whitespace solarized-theme solarized dash
use-package diminish bind-key x509-certificate-mode server diary-lib
diary-loaddefs midnight advice saveplace savehist ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element edmacro kmacro org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs ob-tangle org-src ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-keys
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-install finder-inf package
epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1570181 154197)
 (symbols 48 55960 81)
 (miscs 40 945 2629)
 (strings 32 228014 24202)
 (string-bytes 1 6822852)
 (vectors 16 77815)
 (vector-slots 8 2035662 65012)
 (floats 8 2345 4294)
 (intervals 56 179295 5107)
 (buffers 976 138)
 (heap 1024 168727 22138))