Subject: bug#2550: [Aquamacs-devel] crash when disconnecting external monitor

From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 17:18:32 +0100

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 11:53:09AM -0400, David Reitter wrote:
> > On Sep 25, 2017, at 11:09 AM, Alan Third <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > 
> > David Reitter <[email-masked]> writes:
> > 
> >> On May 19, 2009, at 9:09 PM, Ben Lowery wrote:
> >> 
> >>> I've been getting a fairly consistent crash in Aquamacs (git master)
> >>> when disconnecting my external montior. Here's the stack trace:
> > 
> > Does anyone know if this is still an issue? I've been using external
> > monitors on and off for a while and never seen this happen.
> 
> I haven’t seen a similar crash report in a long time. As a general
> heuristic, fixing new, frequent crashes is probably a priority. I’m
> OK to close this one.

We have about 75 open NS specific bug reports, I’d rather know which
are actually relevant, but I often have no way of knowing without
asking.

If you’d rather I just close all old bug reports against your name, I
can do that, but I know some haven’t been resolved.
-- 
Alan Third