Subject: bug#2550: [Aquamacs-devel] crash when disconnecting external monitor

From: Ben Lowery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 16:04:13 -0400

Did it again. Same setup as last time, though I had a lot of buffers  
open this time...

Process:         Aquamacs [52082]
Path:            /Users/blowery/src/aquamacs-emacs/nextstep/ 
Aquamacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs
Version:         23 (???)
Code Type:       X86 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [206]

Interval Since Last Report:          35262 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           1
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  25537 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   1

Date/Time:       2009-05-20 15:58:34.533 -0400
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.5.7 (9J61)
Report Version:  6
Anonymous UUID:  B390CC9E-43EB-401F-8BC5-53FEF67D8BA6

Exception Type:  EXC_ARITHMETIC (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: EXC_I386_DIV (divide by zero)
Crashed Thread:  0

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x954dce42 __kill + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x9554f23a raise + 26
2   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x9555b679 abort + 73
3   org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0016c875 ns_term_shutdown + 117  
(nsterm.m:4128)
4   org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0009204f fatal_error_signal + 399  
(emacs.c:389)
5   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x954db2bb _sigtramp + 43
6   ???                           	0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295
7   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x9554f23a raise + 26
8   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x9555b679 abort + 73
9   org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0010a2f5 Fsignal + 501 (eval.c: 
1676)
10  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0010a418 xsignal + 24 (eval.c:1752)
11  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0010b014 xsignal0 + 36 (eval.c: 
1761)
12  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x000f9e6e arith_error + 158  
(data.c:3298)
13  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x954db2bb _sigtramp + 43
14  ???                           	0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295
15  com.apple.AppKit              	0x95929d15 -[NSView  
resizeWithOldSuperviewSize:] + 414
16  com.apple.AppKit              	0x95929b56 -[NSView  
resizeSubviewsWithOldSize:] + 177
17  com.apple.AppKit              	0x9585bcc1 -[NSView setFrameSize:]  
+ 658
18  com.apple.AppKit              	0x95928311 -[NSWindow  
_oldPlaceWindow:] + 1573
19  com.apple.AppKit              	0x95927a23 -[NSWindow  
_setFrameCommon:display:stashSize:] + 1569
20  com.apple.AppKit              	0x959273fa -[NSWindow  
setFrame:display:] + 78
21  com.apple.AppKit              	0x95931aa4 -[NSWindow  
_adjustWindowToScreen] + 1016
22  com.apple.AppKit              	0x95b54ff3 -[NSWindow  
_displayChanged] + 77
23  com.apple.AppKit              	0x9586f5b6 -[NSApplication  
makeWindowsPerform:inOrder:] + 418
24  com.apple.AppKit              	0x95b54aec -[NSApplication  
_reactToDisplayChanged:resetScreens:] + 117
25  com.apple.AppKit              	0x9590dcd9 -[NSApplication  
sendEvent:] + 2941
26  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0016c9e5 -[EmacsApp sendEvent:] +  
165 (nsterm.m:4214)
27  com.apple.AppKit              	0x9586b62f -[NSApplication run] + 847
28  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0016aa13 ns_read_socket + 307  
(nsterm.m:3254)
29  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0009e141 read_avail_input + 289  
(keyboard.c:7091)
30  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0016ade4 ns_select + 484  
(nsterm.m:3322)
31  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0014ee48  
wait_reading_process_output + 1064 (process.c:4817)
32  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0009fed9 read_char + 3593  
(keyboard.c:4099)
33  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x000a22a4 read_key_sequence + 884  
(keyboard.c:9458)
34  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x000a47ca command_loop_1 + 570  
(keyboard.c:1642)
35  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x00107e6d internal_condition_case  
+ 253 (eval.c:1512)
36  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x000942f8 command_loop_2 + 72  
(keyboard.c:1360)
37  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x00107d4c internal_catch + 172  
(eval.c:1248)
38  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x0009404e command_loop + 174  
(keyboard.c:1339)
39  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x00094112 recursive_edit_1 + 146  
(keyboard.c:953)
40  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x00094291 Frecursive_edit + 257  
(keyboard.c:1016)
41  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x00092bd5 main + 2885 (emacs.c:1855)
42  org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs         	0x00002836 start + 54

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
   eax: 0x00000000  ebx: 0x9555b639  ecx: 0xbfffddec  edx: 0x954dce42
   edi: 0x00000006  esi: 0x00000006  ebp: 0xbfffde08  esp: 0xbfffddec
    ss: 0x0000001f  efl: 0x00000286  eip: 0x954dce42   cs: 0x00000007
    ds: 0x0000001f   es: 0x0000001f   fs: 0x00000000   gs: 0x00000037
   cr2: 0x157c3400

Binary Images:
     0x1000 -   0x1acfff +org.gnu.AquamacsEmacs 23 (???)  
<2926fcccde4add0ff04dd6f3c51ad7cb> /Users/blowery/src/aquamacs-emacs/ 
nextstep/Aquamacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs
   0x403000 -   0x403ff0 +com.google.GearsEnabler ??? (1.0)  
<2198d5f686022fd75490b162788d0647> /Library/InputManagers/GearsEnabler/ 
GearsEnabler.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GearsEnabler
   0x408000 -   0x408ffd +com.plaxo.ABPlugin ??? (1.0)  
<9c6e13cfe880758890968cf29a515465> /Library/InputManagers/PlaxoABAddIn/ 
PlaxoABAddIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/PlaxoABAddIn
   0x7de000 -   0x7e0ffe  com.apple.AutomatorCMM 1.1 (161)  
<dd4f219df5f726e3fea63790235f92dc> /System/Library/Contextual Menu  
Items/AutomatorCMM.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AutomatorCMM
   0x7e6000 -   0x7e7ffd  com.apple.BluetoothMenu 2.1.6 (2.1.6f8) / 
System/Library/Contextual Menu Items/BluetoothContextualMenu.plugin/ 
Contents/MacOS/BluetoothContextualMenu
   0x7ec000 -   0x7eefff  com.apple.BezelServicesFW 1.4.929 (1.4.929) / 
System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BezelServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
BezelServices
0x13ebe000 - 0x13ec3fff  com.apple.FolderActionsMenu 1.3.2 (1.3.2)  
<d7aa79798607f865bd48718e2acd6e2b> /System/Library/Contextual Menu  
Items/FolderActionsMenu.plugin/Contents/MacOS/FolderActionsMenu
0x13eca000 - 0x13ecbfff +com.vmware.FusionVMDKPlugIn ??? (0.0.1d2) / 
Library/Contextual Menu Items/FusionVMDKPlugIn.plugin/Contents/MacOS/ 
FusionVMDKPlugIn
0x1617b000 - 0x16373fff  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 2.0.14 (436)  
<a8dd51882088fae463f33bc0674583e8> /System/Library/CoreServices/ 
RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x16416000 - 0x1648aff7  com.apple.Bluetooth 2.1.6 (2.1.6f8)  
<2efdc5543023a1c9b534269d1153d8d8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
0x164d8000 - 0x164e6feb  libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib ??? (???)  
<ec9a1c1949952acb83d09a0320ba2df1> /System/Library/CoreServices/ 
Encodings/libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe2db43  dyld 97.1 (???)  
<100d362e03410f181a34e04e94189ae5> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90003000 - 0x90003ff8  com.apple.Cocoa 6.5 (???)  
<e9318c93615b27231498bbe585b8da98> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x90022000 - 0x9007fffb  libstdc++.6.dylib ??? (???)  
<6106b1f2b0b303b06ae476253dbb5f3f> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x90080000 - 0x901d2ff3  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.5.2  
(1.5.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/ 
AudioToolbox
0x9039f000 - 0x903bdfff  libresolv.9.dylib ??? (???)  
<a8018c42930596593ddf27f7c20fe7af> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x903f1000 - 0x903f1ff8  com.apple.ApplicationServices 34 (34)  
<e9cd7c823062c4382d89e3c9997f4739> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x903f2000 - 0x90433fe7  libRIP.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<69bd09fcd8d8b235cee7a405290d6818> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x906cb000 - 0x909a5ff3  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 786.11  
(786.13) <9e2d85d52e5e2951aa4dd53c48ccc52f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/ 
Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x909a6000 - 0x909befff  com.apple.openscripting 1.2.8 (???)  
<572c7452d7e740e8948a5ad07a99602b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/ 
Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x909d3000 - 0x909d9fff  com.apple.print.framework.Print 218.0.3  
(220.2) <5b7f4ef7c2df36aff9605377775781e4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x909da000 - 0x90a33ff7  libGLU.dylib ??? (???)  
<a3b9be30100a25a6cd3ad109892f52b7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x90a34000 - 0x90a76fef  com.apple.NavigationServices 3.5.2 (163)  
<91844980804067b07a0b6124310d3f31> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x90ae6000 - 0x90b11fe7  libauto.dylib ??? (???)  
<42d8422dc23a18071869fdf7b5d8fab5> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x90b37000 - 0x90b66ff7  libncurses.5.4.dylib ??? (???)  
<00632d5180ac31e2cd437a1ce9d08562> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
0x90b67000 - 0x90b6bfff  libmathCommon.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x90b6c000 - 0x90b79fe7  com.apple.opengl 1.5.10 (1.5.10)  
<5a2813f80c9441170cc1ab8a3dac5038> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x90c18000 - 0x90d0cff4  libiconv.2.dylib ??? (???)  
<3f183527811098bb7332f67a1f902bfd> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x90ddf000 - 0x90e6bff7  com.apple.LaunchServices 290.3 (290.6)  
<bdba267184df88bd5b8e2116ea903872> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x90e6c000 - 0x90f26fe3  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 227 (227)  
<30cebcb68b1b571df7d77474e0c31556> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/OSServices
0x90f72000 - 0x90fa1fe3  com.apple.AE 402.3 (402.3)  
<b13bfda0ad9314922ee37c0d018d7de9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x91f81000 - 0x92008ff7  libsqlite3.0.dylib ??? (???)  
<3334ea5af7a911637413334154bb4100> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
0x92009000 - 0x92093fe3  com.apple.DesktopServices 1.4.8 (1.4.8)  
<3065de6531ce839c7cb5b6dd70e03f4f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ 
DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x92094000 - 0x920d3fef  libTIFF.dylib ??? (???)  
<3589442575ac77746ae99ecf724f5f87> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x920d4000 - 0x920dbff7  libCGATS.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<211348279493364e9920adc86484cedd> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib
0x920dc000 - 0x92105fff  libcups.2.dylib ??? (???)  
<1b0435164b9dc6c773d0b1f24701e554> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x92106000 - 0x92185ff5  com.apple.SearchKit 1.2.1 (1.2.1)  
<3140a605db2abf56b237fa156a08b28b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/ 
Versions/A/SearchKit
0x922fa000 - 0x9234bff7  com.apple.HIServices 1.7.0 (???)  
<01b690d1f376e400ac873105533e39eb> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x92600000 - 0x92628ff7  com.apple.shortcut 1.0.1 (1.0)  
<131202e7766e327d02d55c0f5fc44ad7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ 
Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
0x92629000 - 0x9262efff  com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (85)  
<3b64ef0de184d09c6f99a1a7e77e42be> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/ 
A/CommonPanels
0x928bd000 - 0x92f5dfe3  com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.409.3 (???)  
<25dceb14af3455b768f56e8765ecf3ca> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x92f5e000 - 0x92f60fff  com.apple.securityhi 3.0 (30817)  
<020419ad33b8638b174e1a472728a894> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/ 
SecurityHI
0x92f61000 - 0x93011fff  edu.mit.Kerberos 6.0.13 (6.0.13)  
<804bd1b3f08fb57396781f012006367c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x93012000 - 0x93422fef  libBLAS.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x93429000 - 0x934a6feb  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.1.2 (3.1.2)  
<5a4e6329f8dbca5dcd70924525afd24a> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x934a7000 - 0x934aafff  com.apple.help 1.1 (36)  
<175489f8adf287b3ebd259362b0292c0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x93afd000 - 0x93b07feb  com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.2 (3.9.2)  
<caa41909dcb5a18a94bc68cd13999bd5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/ 
A/CarbonSound
0x93b0d000 - 0x93b44fff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.9.2 (1.9.2)  
<8b26ebf26a009a098484f1ed01ec499c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x93b80000 - 0x93f3efea  libLAPACK.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x93f3f000 - 0x93f4afe7  libCSync.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<9e3544fe087bb4dc760b7afe0850dd6c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x93f4b000 - 0x94016fff  com.apple.ColorSync 4.5.1 (4.5.1) /System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x940cd000 - 0x94213ff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework 2.0.4 (2.0.4)  
<6a6623d3d1a7292b5c3763dcd108b55f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/ImageIO
0x94214000 - 0x94252fff  libGLImage.dylib ??? (???)  
<a6425aeb77f4da13212ac75df57b056d> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x94253000 - 0x9429cfef  com.apple.Metadata 10.5.2 (398.25)  
<e0572f20350523116f23000676122a8d> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/ 
Versions/A/Metadata
0x942ec000 - 0x943d4ff3  com.apple.CoreData 100.2 (186.1)  
<8fb61e1714a4b8d587ce97605ad32547> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x943d5000 - 0x943f9fff  libxslt.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<0a9778d6368ae668826f446878deb99b> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x94720000 - 0x9472cff9  com.apple.helpdata 1.0.1 (14.2) /System/ 
Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
0x9472d000 - 0x9473bffd  libz.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<545ca09467025f77131cfac09d8b9375> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x9483e000 - 0x9483effa  com.apple.CoreServices 32 (32)  
<2760719f7a81e8c2bdfd15b0939abc29> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x9483f000 - 0x94857ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.0 (20.0)  
<c0d869876af51283a160cd2224a23abf> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x94858000 - 0x94d29fbe  libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???)  
<7f18294a7bd0b6afe4319f29187fc70d> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x94df4000 - 0x94e98fec  com.apple.CFNetwork 438.10 (438.12)  
<fde64bbb20532794396fb21911ccaa98> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/ 
Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x94e99000 - 0x94f40feb  com.apple.QD 3.11.56 (???)  
<a94d0f5438b730e88e5efdb233295c52> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/ 
Versions/A/QD
0x94f41000 - 0x94f57fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.0.0 (1.0.0)  
<7e9ff586b5c9d02b09e2a5527d98524f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x94fd3000 - 0x95066ff3  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 3.7 (???)  
<a535fc4982d3acff6530ec25c402e679> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/ 
Versions/A/ATS
0x95067000 - 0x95147fff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<7b92613fdf804fd9a0a3733a0674c30b> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x95188000 - 0x9518fffe  libbsm.dylib ??? (???)  
<5582985a86ea36504cca31788bccf963> /usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
0x95190000 - 0x9521cff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.5.2 (???)  
<97b9f9d584f48891377f0481b9104434> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x952d5000 - 0x9539cff2  com.apple.vImage 3.0 (3.0) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/ 
Versions/A/vImage
0x9545c000 - 0x9546cffc  com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.4 (1.6.4)  
<8b7831b5f74a950a56cf2d22a2d436f6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x9546d000 - 0x9546dffd  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib  
3.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x9546e000 - 0x955d5ff3  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???)  
<b47c8e6e45aef620730710a732bf1930> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x955d6000 - 0x95653fef  libvMisc.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x95654000 - 0x95656ff5  libRadiance.dylib ??? (???)  
<8a844202fcd65662bb9ab25f08c45a62> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x95664000 - 0x95683ffa  libJPEG.dylib ??? (???)  
<e7eb56555109e23144924cd64aa8daec> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x95684000 - 0x957b7fef  com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.5.6 (476.18)  
<2d52bab73660117571bd6486dc318f8e> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x957d5000 - 0x957d5ffb  com.apple.installserver.framework 1.0 (8) / 
System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InstallServer.framework/Versions/A/ 
InstallServer
0x95828000 - 0x95831fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.7.24  
(3.7.24) <6a6518b392d3d41ace3dcea69d6809d9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/ 
Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x95832000 - 0x96030fef  com.apple.AppKit 6.5.7 (949.46)  
<a80f8cb62f6bdcb3bed3c8675d55881d> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x96031000 - 0x9616aff7  libicucore.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<cac059ebdac7d9a63ee0f7a648c9f6cf> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x9616b000 - 0x9616bffd  com.apple.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib 3.4.2) /System/ 
Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x9616c000 - 0x961c8ff7  com.apple.htmlrendering 68 (1.1.3)  
<a9f65fa1c4668dc7c49af5bf7d5287ad> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/ 
Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x961c9000 - 0x96566fef  com.apple.QuartzCore 1.5.8 (1.5.8)  
<a28fa54346a9f9d5b3bef076a1ee0fcf> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x966a0000 - 0x966acffe  libGL.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x966ad000 - 0x966b5fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.2.1 (2.2.1)  
<75b0c8d8940a8a27816961dddcac8e0f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x966b6000 - 0x969befff  com.apple.HIToolbox 1.5.5 (???)  
<b17766e3d8800a73f534c41f624f5ac4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/ 
HIToolbox
0x969bf000 - 0x969c0ffc  libffi.dylib ??? (???)  
<596e0dbf626b211741cecaa9698f271b> /usr/lib/libffi.dylib
0x969c1000 - 0x96aa2ff7  libxml2.2.dylib ??? (???)  
<068cab13eb4608a7c6a5fad807ee0e33> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x96aa3000 - 0x96ab3fff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.7.1  
(3.7.1) <06d8fc0307314f8ffc16f206ad3dbf44> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x96ab5000 - 0x96abcfe9  libgcc_s.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<28a7cbc3a5ca2982d124668306f422d9> /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x96abd000 - 0x96ad8ffb  libPng.dylib ??? (???)  
<4780e979d35aa5ec2cea22678836cea5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x96ad9000 - 0x96ad9ffc  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.5 (1.5) / 
System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x96ada000 - 0x96d56fe7  com.apple.Foundation 6.5.8 (677.24)  
<aa84b0383891378c348ffa4a94853082> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x96d57000 - 0x96d84feb  libvDSP.dylib ??? (???)  
<b232c018ddd040ec4e2c2af632dd497f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/ 
libvDSP.dylib
0x96d9d000 - 0x96e30fff  com.apple.ink.framework 101.3 (86)  
<dfa9debcd7537849d228021d1d9c0f63> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x96e37000 - 0x96e37ffd  com.apple.Accelerate 1.4.2 (Accelerate  
1.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Accelerate
0x96f06000 - 0x96fb8ffb  libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib ??? (???)  
<9d714c92872a93dd127ea8556b2c8945> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
0x96fb9000 - 0x96ff3fe7  com.apple.coreui 1.2 (62) /System/Library/ 
PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x96ff4000 - 0x9704eff7  com.apple.CoreText 2.0.4 (???)  
<f0b6c1d4f40bd21505097f0255abfead> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/ 
Versions/A/CoreText
0x9704f000 - 0x9704ffff  com.apple.Carbon 136 (136)  
<ec1d4184925e652dbe1b9200a5a552ec> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x97050000 - 0x97221ffb  com.apple.security 5.0.5 (36371)  
<c13e0bb1acfdcf94be4d3ee118ef190e> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x97222000 - 0x97237ffb  com.apple.ImageCapture 5.0.2 (5.0.2) /System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x97238000 - 0x972b2ff8  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 5.5.4  
(245.6) <03d0585059c20cb0bde5e000438c49e1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x972b3000 - 0x972b7fff  libGIF.dylib ??? (???)  
<572a32e46e33be1ec041c5ef5b0341ae> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0xbab00000 - 0xbab21fe2  libKoreanConverter.dylib ??? (???)  
<4b497e7a0027447eaff2b45572bb85ea> /System/Library/CoreServices/ 
Encodings/libKoreanConverter.dylib
0xfffe8000 - 0xfffebfff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
libobjc.A.dylib
0xffff0000 - 0xffff1780  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
libSystem.B.dylib