Subject: Re: bug#25494: sed 4.3-1 segmentation fault (core dumped) : Error in `sed': realloc(): invalid next size: 0x000000000209aed0 ***

From: Assaf Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:07:34 -0500

Hello,

On 01/20/2017 07:18 AM, Noé Girand wrote:
> is there any feedback about this issue ?

Thank you for the report.

It seems your original message was not received, as I can't find a
trace of it in the mailing list archives.
Thanks for resending it.

>> On running the following sed script
>> [...]
>> *** Error in `sed': realloc(): invalid next size: 0x000000000209aed0 ***

I sadly not able to reproduce this, with sed-4.3 or the latest git
version. Perhaps this is due to input which isn't exactly what you're
using.

May I ask you to send the input XML file as an attachment,
just to ensure I'm testing on the same file?

Also, what is your current locale (i.e. the output of the 'locale'
program) ?

Thanks,
 - assaf