Subject: bug#25492: [patch] floating point bug in 2.1.6

From: Daniel Llorens <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 12:26:53 +0100

It's a trivial patch. I don't know how to test it though.

From a0028723da283d39e5ab4e43f8934506a917498b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Daniel Llorens <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 12:14:15 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Fix bug #25492

* libguile/vm-engine.c (BR_F64_ARITHMETIC): Fix type.
---
 libguile/vm-engine.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/libguile/vm-engine.c b/libguile/vm-engine.c
index 6848406..c9a9cec 100644
--- a/libguile/vm-engine.c
+++ b/libguile/vm-engine.c
@@ -361,7 +361,7 @@
 #define BR_F64_ARITHMETIC(crel)                                         \
   {                                                                     \
     scm_t_uint32 a, b;                                                  \
-    scm_t_uint64 x, y;                                                  \
+    double x, y;                                                        \
     UNPACK_24 (op, a);                                                  \
     UNPACK_24 (ip[1], b);                                               \
     x = SP_REF_F64 (a);                                                 \
-- 
2.10.1