Subject: [PATCH] libparted: Fix typo in hfs error message

From: Sebastian Rasmussen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 23:54:47 +0100

Hi!

While translating parted to Swedish I stumbled upon a typo
in libparted, the attached patch fixes the issue. I hope that
someone with commit rights sees this e-mail and has the
opportunity to commit the patch.

Side note: The topic for #parted on freenode mentions
http://parted.alioth.debian.org/ being the bug tracker but that
page leaves my browser on a page without redirecting to
http://parted.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi as it ought to.
And visiting the latter site directly gives a python backtrace
complaining that the _md5 module has gone missing. This
makes it unnecessarily hard to contribute to parted. Help? :)

 / Sebastian

PS. Since I'm not subscribed I might not get potential responses.
From a9331a85dc443bb22f8c3edc153e41a1bcd3499b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Sebastian Rasmussen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 23:38:40 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] libparted: Fix typo in hfs error message

---
 libparted/fs/r/hfs/cache.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/libparted/fs/r/hfs/cache.c b/libparted/fs/r/hfs/cache.c
index 68be366..03c2913 100644
--- a/libparted/fs/r/hfs/cache.c
+++ b/libparted/fs/r/hfs/cache.c
@@ -210,8 +210,8 @@ hfsc_cache_move_extent(HfsCPrivateCache* cache, uint32_t old_start,
 		ped_exception_throw (
 			PED_EXCEPTION_BUG,
 			PED_EXCEPTION_CANCEL,
-			_("Trying to move an extent from block Ox%X to block "
-			  "Ox%X, but another one already exists at this "
+			_("Trying to move an extent from block 0x%X to block "
+			  "0x%X, but another one already exists at this "
 			  "position.  This should not happen!"),
 			old_start, new_start);
 		return NULL;
-- 
2.11.0