Subject: bug#25487: closed (Re: bug#25487: 26.0.50; org-table-align doesn't work with different face sizes in row)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 12:02:01 +0000

Your bug report

#25487: 26.0.50; org-table-align doesn't work with different face sizes in row

which was filed against the org-mode package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25487: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25487
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25487: 26.0.50; org-table-align doesn't work with different face sizes in row
From: Bastien <[email-masked]>
To: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ryan McCarl <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 14:01:30 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Ryan and Nicolas,

Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:

> Ryan McCarl <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> (1) Define the faces org-table and org-link with a fixed-width font
>> (Inconsolata in
>> my case) so table alignment should normally work.
>> (2) Define the scale of the org-link face to 0.9 and the scale of the
>> org-table face to 1.0.
>> (3) Embed a link among other text in the table row.
>
> Table alignment assumes fixed width characters. Changing the scale of
> the face defeats this assumption. I think this should be marked as
> WONTFIX.

Agreed.  I'm closing this bug now.

-- 
 Bastien

Subject: 26.0.50; org-table-align doesn't work with different face sizes in row
From: Ryan McCarl <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 11:26:29 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

(1) Define the faces org-table and org-link with a fixed-width font
(Inconsolata in
my case) so table alignment should normally work.
(2) Define the scale of the org-link face to 0.9 and the scale of the
org-table face to 1.0.
(3) Embed a link among other text in the table row.

The result is that the rightmost column of the table is not vertically
aligned in the row containing the link, and (org-table-align) adjusts
the alignment without fixing it.

The exact text of the org-table is copied in relevant part below:

```
|              | 'org-tag-alist and creates dynamic list for this
file               |
| #+TBLFM      | Sets formulas for table directly above. [[http://orgmo
de.org/manual/Editing-and-debugging-
formulas.html#Using%2520multiple%2520%2523%252bTBLFM%2520lines][Table
can have several]].     |
| #+TITLE      | Also #+AUTHOR, #+EMAIL, #+LANGUAGE,
#+DATE                          |
```

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.6)
 of 2017-01-12 built on ryanfedora
Repository revision: 70d6f2d14f87ab8fe164e1d461b7a55ed1ca3c62
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11901000
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Recent messages:
Mark set [2 times]
Quit [3 times]
Mark set
next-line: End of buffer [2 times]
Auto-saving...
Quit
Buffer *sent mail to bug-gnu-emacs* modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y
Quit [2 times]
Saving file /home/ryan/notes/todo.org...
Wrote /home/ryan/notes/todo.org

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  text-scale-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  ipretty-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/ample-regexps-20151023.300/init-tryout hides
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/lua-mode-20161101.1340/init-tryout
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-org hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-protocol hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ruby hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
ruby
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-exp hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
exp
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
sh
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-screen hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ocaml hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macro hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-icalendar hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sass hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
sass
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lob hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
lob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ref hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
ref
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-feed hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-entities hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scala hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-scala
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-calc hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
calc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-tangle hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-capture hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-core hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
core
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-octave hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-awk hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
awk
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sqlite hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-install hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-install
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-attach hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-archive hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-beamer hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-asymptote hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-footnote hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lilypond hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-comint hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-info hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-info
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-crypt hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scheme hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-keys hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
keys
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-matlab hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-odt hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ox-
odt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-java hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
java
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-publish hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-js hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-element hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-element
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-compat hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-id hides ~/org-mode/lisp/org-
id
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-list hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-list
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-css hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
css
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-R hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-clojure hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-man hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ox-
man
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-shen hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
shen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-C hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-w3m hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-w3m
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-docview hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-docview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-plantuml hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-org hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ox-
org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mobile hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-mscgen hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-makefile hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-dot hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
dot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-ctags hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-faces hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-python hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bbdb hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-emacs-lisp hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-picolisp hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ditaa hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sql hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
sql
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-latex hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-table hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-latex hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org hides ~/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macs hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-ascii hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-irc hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-irc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bibtex hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mouse hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-fortran hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-html hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ox-
html
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-colview hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ledger hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-habit hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-rmail hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-rmail
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-haskell hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-eval hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
eval
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-gnuplot hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-agenda hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-eshell hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-eshell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-plot hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lisp hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-md hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-datetree hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-timer hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-pcomplete hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-maxima hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-loaddefs hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-perl hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
perl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-texinfo hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-inlinetask hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-version hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-version
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-gnus hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-gnus
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-src hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-src
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mhe hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-mhe
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-clock hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-indent hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-io hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-table hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-jira-20170117.2024/org-jira hides ~/org-
mode/contrib/lisp/org-jira
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides
~/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bullets
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20161211.1019/htmlize hides ~/org-
mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20170105.1723/org-mac-link hides
~/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/kmacro hides ~/emacs/lisp/kmacro
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-cvs hides ~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-
cvs
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hex-util hides ~/emacs/lisp/hex-
util
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/misearch hides
~/emacs/lisp/misearch
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/imenu hides ~/emacs/lisp/imenu
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/char-fold hides ~/emacs/lisp/char-
fold
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/descr-text hides
~/emacs/lisp/descr-text
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/replace hides ~/emacs/lisp/replace
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/savehist hides
~/emacs/lisp/savehist
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-load hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-
load
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/autoarg hides ~/emacs/lisp/autoarg
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-def hides ~/emacs/lisp/ps-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-lisp hides ~/emacs/lisp/find-
lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/svg hides ~/emacs/lisp/svg
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ansi-color hides ~/emacs/lisp/ansi-
color
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image-dired hides
~/emacs/lisp/image-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/avoid hides ~/emacs/lisp/avoid
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ebuff-menu hides
~/emacs/lisp/ebuff-menu
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/whitespace hides
~/emacs/lisp/whitespace
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-file hides ~/emacs/lisp/find-
file
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/repeat hides ~/emacs/lisp/repeat
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/talk hides ~/emacs/lisp/talk
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rtree hides ~/emacs/lisp/rtree
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/strokes hides ~/emacs/lisp/strokes
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/shell hides ~/emacs/lisp/shell
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/paren hides ~/emacs/lisp/paren
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/color hides ~/emacs/lisp/color
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/profiler hides
~/emacs/lisp/profiler
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/iimage hides ~/emacs/lisp/iimage
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hilit-chg hides ~/emacs/lisp/hilit-
chg
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mouse-copy hides
~/emacs/lisp/mouse-copy
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/frame hides ~/emacs/lisp/frame
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/delim-col hides ~/emacs/lisp/delim-
col
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dabbrev hides ~/emacs/lisp/dabbrev
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/calculator hides
~/emacs/lisp/calculator
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/generic-x hides
~/emacs/lisp/generic-x
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/autorevert hides
~/emacs/lisp/autorevert
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/emacs-lock hides
~/emacs/lisp/emacs-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/makesum hides ~/emacs/lisp/makesum
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/informat hides
~/emacs/lisp/informat
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/jit-lock hides ~/emacs/lisp/jit-
lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tar-mode hides ~/emacs/lisp/tar-
mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/soundex hides ~/emacs/lisp/soundex
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/vcursor hides ~/emacs/lisp/vcursor
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/server hides ~/emacs/lisp/server
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dnd hides ~/emacs/lisp/dnd
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rot13 hides ~/emacs/lisp/rot13
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ffap hides ~/emacs/lisp/ffap
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/menu-bar hides ~/emacs/lisp/menu-
bar
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-print hides ~/emacs/lisp/ps-
print
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/loadup hides ~/emacs/lisp/loadup
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/faces hides ~/emacs/lisp/faces
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-dired hides ~/emacs/lisp/find-
dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image-file hides
~/emacs/lisp/image-file
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-cmd hides ~/emacs/lisp/find-
cmd
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tabify hides ~/emacs/lisp/tabify
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/abbrev hides ~/emacs/lisp/abbrev
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tooltip hides ~/emacs/lisp/tooltip
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-file hides ~/emacs/lisp/epa-
file
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-bdf hides ~/emacs/lisp/ps-bdf
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tool-bar hides ~/emacs/lisp/tool-
bar
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dynamic-setting hides
~/emacs/lisp/dynamic-setting
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rect hides ~/emacs/lisp/rect
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/files hides ~/emacs/lisp/files
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/sort hides ~/emacs/lisp/sort
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/lpr hides ~/emacs/lisp/lpr
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tutorial hides
~/emacs/lisp/tutorial
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/widget hides ~/emacs/lisp/widget
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/battery hides ~/emacs/lisp/battery
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/env hides ~/emacs/lisp/env
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/w32-vars hides ~/emacs/lisp/w32-
vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/composite hides
~/emacs/lisp/composite
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/obarray hides ~/emacs/lisp/obarray
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/align hides ~/emacs/lisp/align
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dom hides ~/emacs/lisp/dom
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/arc-mode hides ~/emacs/lisp/arc-
mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/time hides ~/emacs/lisp/time
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/case-table hides ~/emacs/lisp/case-
table
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/woman hides ~/emacs/lisp/woman
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/auth-source hides
~/emacs/lisp/auth-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/locate hides ~/emacs/lisp/locate
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/timezone hides
~/emacs/lisp/timezone
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mouse hides ~/emacs/lisp/mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/thumbs hides ~/emacs/lisp/thumbs
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mwheel hides ~/emacs/lisp/mwheel
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/sb-image hides ~/emacs/lisp/sb-
image
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-unix hides
~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-unix
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/version hides ~/emacs/lisp/version
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/bs hides ~/emacs/lisp/bs
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/doc-view hides ~/emacs/lisp/doc-
view
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired hides ~/emacs/lisp/dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/finder hides ~/emacs/lisp/finder
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mpc hides ~/emacs/lisp/mpc
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dos-w32 hides ~/emacs/lisp/dos-w32
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/scroll-all hides
~/emacs/lisp/scroll-all
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/t-mouse hides ~/emacs/lisp/t-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epg hides ~/emacs/lisp/epg
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mouse-drag hides
~/emacs/lisp/mouse-drag
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/master hides ~/emacs/lisp/master
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dframe hides ~/emacs/lisp/dframe
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-macro hides ~/emacs/lisp/help-
macro
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/fringe hides ~/emacs/lisp/fringe
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/winner hides ~/emacs/lisp/winner
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/bookmark hides
~/emacs/lisp/bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tempo hides ~/emacs/lisp/tempo
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/reveal hides ~/emacs/lisp/reveal
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/delsel hides ~/emacs/lisp/delsel
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/windmove hides
~/emacs/lisp/windmove
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/scroll-bar hides
~/emacs/lisp/scroll-bar
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ehelp hides ~/emacs/lisp/ehelp
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/elide-head hides
~/emacs/lisp/elide-head
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/kermit hides ~/emacs/lisp/kermit
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/font-lock hides ~/emacs/lisp/font-
lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-start hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-
start
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/userlock hides
~/emacs/lisp/userlock
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/thingatpt hides
~/emacs/lisp/thingatpt
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image-mode hides
~/emacs/lisp/image-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/icomplete hides
~/emacs/lisp/icomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cdl hides ~/emacs/lisp/cdl
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image hides ~/emacs/lisp/image
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/indent hides ~/emacs/lisp/indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/bindings hides
~/emacs/lisp/bindings
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/midnight hides
~/emacs/lisp/midnight
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/info-xref hides ~/emacs/lisp/info-
xref
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/comint hides ~/emacs/lisp/comint
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ses hides ~/emacs/lisp/ses
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tmm hides ~/emacs/lisp/tmm
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/shadowfile hides
~/emacs/lisp/shadowfile
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-x hides ~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-x
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuf-macs hides ~/emacs/lisp/ibuf-
macs
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/completion hides
~/emacs/lisp/completion
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/msb hides ~/emacs/lisp/msb
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/printing hides
~/emacs/lisp/printing
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/json hides ~/emacs/lisp/json
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/electric hides
~/emacs/lisp/electric
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/registry hides
~/emacs/lisp/registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/xt-mouse hides ~/emacs/lisp/xt-
mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/subr hides ~/emacs/lisp/subr
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/format-spec hides
~/emacs/lisp/format-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/macros hides ~/emacs/lisp/macros
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/man hides ~/emacs/lisp/man
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/desktop hides ~/emacs/lisp/desktop
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/newcomment hides
~/emacs/lisp/newcomment
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hfy-cmap hides ~/emacs/lisp/hfy-
cmap
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/type-break hides ~/emacs/lisp/type-
break
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/register hides
~/emacs/lisp/register
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/minibuffer hides
~/emacs/lisp/minibuffer
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/facemenu hides
~/emacs/lisp/facemenu
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-dired hides ~/emacs/lisp/epa-
dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ido hides ~/emacs/lisp/ido
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-edit hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-
edit
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/isearchb hides
~/emacs/lisp/isearchb
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/minibuf-eldef hides
~/emacs/lisp/minibuf-eldef
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/forms hides ~/emacs/lisp/forms
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/jka-cmpr-hook hides
~/emacs/lisp/jka-cmpr-hook
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/select hides ~/emacs/lisp/select
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/wdired hides ~/emacs/lisp/wdired
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-at-pt hides ~/emacs/lisp/help-
at-pt
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hl-line hides ~/emacs/lisp/hl-line
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/htmlfontify hides
~/emacs/lisp/htmlfontify
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/filecache hides
~/emacs/lisp/filecache
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/htmlfontify-loaddefs hides
~/emacs/lisp/htmlfontify-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help hides ~/emacs/lisp/help
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ielm hides ~/emacs/lisp/ielm
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/term hides ~/emacs/lisp/term
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuf-ext hides ~/emacs/lisp/ibuf-
ext
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa hides ~/emacs/lisp/epa
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/custom hides ~/emacs/lisp/custom
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired-loaddefs hides
~/emacs/lisp/dired-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/reposition hides
~/emacs/lisp/reposition
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/proced hides ~/emacs/lisp/proced
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dirtrack hides
~/emacs/lisp/dirtrack
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/scroll-lock hides
~/emacs/lisp/scroll-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ldefs-boot-manual hides
~/emacs/lisp/ldefs-boot-manual
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/buff-menu hides ~/emacs/lisp/buff-
menu
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/startup hides ~/emacs/lisp/startup
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/loadhist hides
~/emacs/lisp/loadhist
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/array hides ~/emacs/lisp/array
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/vt100-led hides ~/emacs/lisp/vt100-
led
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-fns hides ~/emacs/lisp/help-
fns
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/allout-widgets hides
~/emacs/lisp/allout-widgets
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-hook hides ~/emacs/lisp/epa-
hook
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/xwidget hides ~/emacs/lisp/xwidget
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-face hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-
face
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/password-cache hides
~/emacs/lisp/password-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/skeleton hides
~/emacs/lisp/skeleton
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-linux hides
~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-linux
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ruler-mode hides
~/emacs/lisp/ruler-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/vt-control hides ~/emacs/lisp/vt-
control
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/chistory hides
~/emacs/lisp/chistory
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epg-config hides ~/emacs/lisp/epg-
config
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-mail hides ~/emacs/lisp/epa-
mail
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/misc hides ~/emacs/lisp/misc
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/follow hides ~/emacs/lisp/follow
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/autoinsert hides
~/emacs/lisp/autoinsert
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/saveplace hides
~/emacs/lisp/saveplace
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/disp-table hides ~/emacs/lisp/disp-
table
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/novice hides ~/emacs/lisp/novice
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired-aux hides ~/emacs/lisp/dired-
aux
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/font-core hides ~/emacs/lisp/font-
core
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hexl hides ~/emacs/lisp/hexl
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-rpm hides ~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-
rpm
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/face-remap hides ~/emacs/lisp/face-
remap
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rfn-eshadow hides ~/emacs/lisp/rfn-
eshadow
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/recentf hides ~/emacs/lisp/recentf
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/plstore hides ~/emacs/lisp/plstore
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tree-widget hides
~/emacs/lisp/tree-widget
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/foldout hides ~/emacs/lisp/foldout
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ecomplete hides
~/emacs/lisp/ecomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/uniquify hides
~/emacs/lisp/uniquify
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/format hides ~/emacs/lisp/format
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/filesets hides
~/emacs/lisp/filesets
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/isearch hides ~/emacs/lisp/isearch
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/flow-ctrl hides ~/emacs/lisp/flow-
ctrl
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/linum hides ~/emacs/lisp/linum
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ezimage hides ~/emacs/lisp/ezimage
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/elec-pair hides ~/emacs/lisp/elec-
pair
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/window hides ~/emacs/lisp/window
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/outline hides ~/emacs/lisp/outline
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ls-lisp hides ~/emacs/lisp/ls-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/speedbar hides
~/emacs/lisp/speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hippie-exp hides
~/emacs/lisp/hippie-exp
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-theme hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-
theme
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dos-fns hides ~/emacs/lisp/dos-fns
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-mode hides ~/emacs/lisp/help-
mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/echistory hides
~/emacs/lisp/echistory
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/expand hides ~/emacs/lisp/expand
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcomplete hides
~/emacs/lisp/pcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/simple hides ~/emacs/lisp/simple
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/x-dnd hides ~/emacs/lisp/x-dnd
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/apropos hides ~/emacs/lisp/apropos
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/xml hides ~/emacs/lisp/xml
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/files-x hides ~/emacs/lisp/files-x
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired-x hides ~/emacs/lisp/dired-x
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/wid-edit hides ~/emacs/lisp/wid-
edit
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/view hides ~/emacs/lisp/view
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/edmacro hides ~/emacs/lisp/edmacro
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/md4 hides ~/emacs/lisp/md4
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-mule hides ~/emacs/lisp/ps-mule
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cmuscheme hides
~/emacs/lisp/cmuscheme
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/filenotify hides
~/emacs/lisp/filenotify
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuffer-loaddefs hides
~/emacs/lisp/ibuffer-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/time-stamp hides ~/emacs/lisp/time-
stamp
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-samp hides ~/emacs/lisp/ps-samp
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/frameset hides
~/emacs/lisp/frameset
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dos-vars hides ~/emacs/lisp/dos-
vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-gnu hides ~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-
gnu
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-dep hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-dep
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/jka-compr hides ~/emacs/lisp/jka-
compr
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/button hides ~/emacs/lisp/button
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mb-depth hides ~/emacs/lisp/mb-
depth
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/double hides ~/emacs/lisp/double
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/wid-browse hides ~/emacs/lisp/wid-
browse
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/info hides ~/emacs/lisp/info
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/loaddefs hides
~/emacs/lisp/loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/info-look hides ~/emacs/lisp/info-
look
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/allout hides ~/emacs/lisp/allout
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hi-lock hides ~/emacs/lisp/hi-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-print-loaddefs hides
~/emacs/lisp/ps-print-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/notifications hides
~/emacs/lisp/notifications
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/finder-inf hides
~/emacs/lisp/finder-inf
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/w32-fns hides ~/emacs/lisp/w32-fns
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuffer hides ~/emacs/lisp/ibuffer
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ldefs-boot-auto hides
~/emacs/lisp/ldefs-boot-auto

Features:
(mailalias mailclient browse-url shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug
org-ctags help-fns radix-tree crm org-archive misearch multi-isearch
elisp-slime-nav redshank paredit aggressive-indent highlight-quoted
indent-guide rainbow-delimiters diff-hl vc-hg vc-dir ewoc bug-reference
goto-addr origami origami-parsers bookmark cal-move org-capture align
tabify two-column iso-transl colir color highlight-symbol executable
vc-darcs vc vc-dispatcher xml flycheck-ledger flycheck-package
package-lint imenu finder lisp-mnt flycheck let-alist counsel etags
xref
project swiper ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-quickhelp pos-tip company winner
guide-key popwin face-remap projectile skeleton grep compile ibuffer-vc
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs immortal-scratch init init-locales
server init-ledger init-dash init-folding init-misc init-common-lisp
init-clojure-cider init-clojure init-slime init-lisp cl-lib-highlight
auto-compile packed ipretty pp init-sql init-python-mode init-haml
init-css init-html tagedit init-nxml init-org ob-sh ob-ruby ob-octave
ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R org-clock init-php init-javascript
init-csv init-markdown init-textile init-crontab init-compile
init-projectile init-github init-git init-darcs init-vc init-fci
init-whitespace whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace init-editing-utils
highlight-escape-sequences whole-line-or-region disp-table
page-break-lines paren diminish undo-tree diff autorevert filenotify
init-mmm mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat init-fonts init-windows windmove
init-company init-hippie-expand init-ivy init-smex init-recentf
init-flycheck init-ibuffer ibuf-macs init-uniquify init-grep
init-isearch anzu thingatpt init-dired dired-sort dired+ image-dired
image-file dired-x dired-aux init-gui-frames init-osx-keys init-themes
init-xterm init-frame-hooks ox-org ox-md ox-beamer ob-sql ob-js
smart-mode-line-light-theme recentf tree-widget desktop frameset
init-local RyanTheme-theme sgml-mode dom htmlize org-agenda-property
cal-iso org-agenda vc-git diff-mode org-indent org-table org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox ob-org ob-sqlite ob-ledger ob-python ob-latex color-theme
sendmail reporter yasnippet xterm-color smex ido pandoc org-element
avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
puny dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader subr-x gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr lentic f
m-buffer-at m-buffer m-buffer-macro ledger-mode ledger-check
ledger-schedule ledger-xact ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort
ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-post ledger-occur easy-mmode
ledger-init ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-navigate ledger-fonts
ledger-exec ledger-context ledger-complete ledger-commodities pcomplete
comint ring esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-arg esh-util cus-edit cus-start cus-load
wid-edit ledger-regex init-macros init-keybindings cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
bbdb derived bbdb-site timezone ansi-color init-benchmarking
init-exec-path exec-path-from-shell init-elpa fullframe finder-inf
gh-common gh-profile s ucs-normalize marshal eieio-compat ht json map
dash advice rx slime-autoloads edmacro kmacro info package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv init-site-lisp cl-seq cl
gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib init-utils init-compat time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-
mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1502051 1073214)
 (symbols 48 67305 54)
 (miscs 40 3557 5500)
 (strings 32 195670 476751)
 (string-bytes 1 6911105)
 (vectors 16 72111)
 (vector-slots 8 1604379 178001)
 (floats 8 1784 1021)
 (intervals 56 31297 1014)
 (buffers 976 30))