Subject: bug#25486: 26.0.50; bash-4.3$ Gtk-WARNING **: Allocating size to Emacs 0x4a7e2a0 without calling gtk_widget_get_preferred_width/height()

From: Ryan McCarl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 11:21:41 -0700

I ran emacs --debug-init and am getting this error in the console for
the first time:

```
(emacs:26149): Gtk-WARNING **: Allocating size to Emacs 0x4a7e2a0
without calling gtk_widget_get_preferred_width/height(). How does the
code know the size to allocate?
```
Features:

 In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.6)
 of 2017-01-12 built on ryanfedora
 Repository revision: 70d6f2d14f87ab8fe164e1d461b7a55ed1ca3c62
 Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11901000
 System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

 Recent messages:
 Wrote /home/ryan/.emacs.d/custom.el [2 times]
 Saving file /home/ryan/notes/todo.org...
 Wrote /home/ryan/notes/todo.org
 Saving file /home/ryan/notes/todo.org...
 Wrote /home/ryan/notes/todo.org
 Auto-saving...done
 Saving file /home/ryan/notes/todo.org...
 Wrote /home/ryan/notes/todo.org
 Quit
 Sum of 0 items: 0                        (M-x yank will insert result
into buffer) [3 times]
 Quit [3 times]
 Configured features:
 XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
 NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
 TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

 Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

 Major mode: Org

 Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  text-scale-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  ipretty-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

 Load-path shadows:
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/ample-regexps-20151023.300/init-tryout hides
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/lua-mode-20161101.1340/init-tryout
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-org hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
org
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-protocol hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-protocol
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ruby hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-ruby
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-exp hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
exp
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-sh
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-screen hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-screen
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ocaml hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macro hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-macro
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-icalendar hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sass hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-sass
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lob hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
lob
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ref hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
ref
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-feed hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-feed
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-entities hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-entities
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scala hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-scala
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-calc hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-calc
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-tangle hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-tangle
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-capture hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-capture
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-core hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-core
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-octave hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-octave
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-awk hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
awk
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sqlite hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ox
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-install hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-install
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-attach hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-attach
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-archive hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-archive
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-beamer hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-beamer
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-asymptote hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-footnote hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-footnote
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lilypond hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-comint hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-comint
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-info hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-info
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-crypt hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-crypt
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scheme hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-scheme
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-keys hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-keys
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-matlab hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-matlab
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-odt hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ox-
odt
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-java hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-java
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-publish hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-publish
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-js hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
js
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-element hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-element
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-compat hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-compat
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-id hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-id
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-list hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-list
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-css hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
css
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-R hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-clojure hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-clojure
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-man hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ox-
man
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-shen hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-shen
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-C hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-w3m hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-w3m
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-docview hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-docview
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-plantuml hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-org hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ox-
org
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mobile hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-mobile
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-mscgen hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-makefile hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-makefile
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-dot hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
dot
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-ctags hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-ctags
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-faces hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-faces
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-python hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-python
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bbdb hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-bbdb
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-emacs-lisp hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-picolisp hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ditaa hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sql hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
sql
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-latex hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-latex
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-table hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-table
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-latex hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-latex
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org hides ~/org-mode/lisp/org
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macs hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-macs
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-ascii hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-ascii
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-irc hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-irc
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bibtex hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-bibtex
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mouse hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-mouse
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-fortran hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-fortran
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-html hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-html
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-colview hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-colview
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ledger hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-ledger
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-habit hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-habit
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-rmail hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-rmail
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-haskell hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-haskell
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-eval hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-eval
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-gnuplot hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-agenda hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-agenda
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-eshell hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-eshell
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-plot hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-plot
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lisp hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-lisp
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-md hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ox-
md
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-datetree hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-datetree
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-timer hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-timer
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-pcomplete hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-maxima hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-maxima
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-loaddefs hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-perl hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ob-perl
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-texinfo hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-inlinetask hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-version hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-version
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-gnus hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-gnus
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-src hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-src
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mhe hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-mhe
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-clock hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-clock
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-indent hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-indent
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-io hides ~/org-mode/lisp/ob-
io
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-table hides ~/org-
mode/lisp/org-table
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-jira-20170117.2024/org-jira hides ~/org-
mode/contrib/lisp/org-jira
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides
~/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bullets
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20161211.1019/htmlize hides ~/org-
mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize
 /home/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20170105.1723/org-mac-link hides
~/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/kmacro hides ~/emacs/lisp/kmacro
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-cvs hides
~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-cvs
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hex-util hides ~/emacs/lisp/hex-
util
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/misearch hides
~/emacs/lisp/misearch
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/imenu hides ~/emacs/lisp/imenu
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/char-fold hides ~/emacs/lisp/char-
fold
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/descr-text hides
~/emacs/lisp/descr-text
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/replace hides ~/emacs/lisp/replace
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/savehist hides
~/emacs/lisp/savehist
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-load hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-
load
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/autoarg hides ~/emacs/lisp/autoarg
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-def hides ~/emacs/lisp/ps-def
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-lisp hides ~/emacs/lisp/find-
lisp
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/svg hides ~/emacs/lisp/svg
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ansi-color hides
~/emacs/lisp/ansi-color
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image-dired hides
~/emacs/lisp/image-dired
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/avoid hides ~/emacs/lisp/avoid
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ebuff-menu hides
~/emacs/lisp/ebuff-menu
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/whitespace hides
~/emacs/lisp/whitespace
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-file hides ~/emacs/lisp/find-
file
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/repeat hides ~/emacs/lisp/repeat
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/talk hides ~/emacs/lisp/talk
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rtree hides ~/emacs/lisp/rtree
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/strokes hides ~/emacs/lisp/strokes
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/shell hides ~/emacs/lisp/shell
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/paren hides ~/emacs/lisp/paren
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/color hides ~/emacs/lisp/color
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/profiler hides
~/emacs/lisp/profiler
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/iimage hides ~/emacs/lisp/iimage
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hilit-chg hides
~/emacs/lisp/hilit-chg
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mouse-copy hides
~/emacs/lisp/mouse-copy
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/frame hides ~/emacs/lisp/frame
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/delim-col hides
~/emacs/lisp/delim-col
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dabbrev hides ~/emacs/lisp/dabbrev
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/calculator hides
~/emacs/lisp/calculator
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/generic-x hides
~/emacs/lisp/generic-x
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/autorevert hides
~/emacs/lisp/autorevert
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/emacs-lock hides
~/emacs/lisp/emacs-lock
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/makesum hides ~/emacs/lisp/makesum
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/informat hides
~/emacs/lisp/informat
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/jit-lock hides ~/emacs/lisp/jit-
lock
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tar-mode hides ~/emacs/lisp/tar-
mode
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/soundex hides ~/emacs/lisp/soundex
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/vcursor hides ~/emacs/lisp/vcursor
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/server hides ~/emacs/lisp/server
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dnd hides ~/emacs/lisp/dnd
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rot13 hides ~/emacs/lisp/rot13
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ffap hides ~/emacs/lisp/ffap
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/menu-bar hides ~/emacs/lisp/menu-
bar
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-print hides ~/emacs/lisp/ps-
print
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/loadup hides ~/emacs/lisp/loadup
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/faces hides ~/emacs/lisp/faces
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-dired hides
~/emacs/lisp/find-dired
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image-file hides
~/emacs/lisp/image-file
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/find-cmd hides ~/emacs/lisp/find-
cmd
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tabify hides ~/emacs/lisp/tabify
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/abbrev hides ~/emacs/lisp/abbrev
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tooltip hides ~/emacs/lisp/tooltip
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-file hides ~/emacs/lisp/epa-
file
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-bdf hides ~/emacs/lisp/ps-bdf
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tool-bar hides ~/emacs/lisp/tool-
bar
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dynamic-setting hides
~/emacs/lisp/dynamic-setting
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rect hides ~/emacs/lisp/rect
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/files hides ~/emacs/lisp/files
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/sort hides ~/emacs/lisp/sort
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/lpr hides ~/emacs/lisp/lpr
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tutorial hides
~/emacs/lisp/tutorial
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/widget hides ~/emacs/lisp/widget
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/battery hides ~/emacs/lisp/battery
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/env hides ~/emacs/lisp/env
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/w32-vars hides ~/emacs/lisp/w32-
vars
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/composite hides
~/emacs/lisp/composite
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/obarray hides ~/emacs/lisp/obarray
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/align hides ~/emacs/lisp/align
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dom hides ~/emacs/lisp/dom
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/arc-mode hides ~/emacs/lisp/arc-
mode
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/time hides ~/emacs/lisp/time
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/case-table hides
~/emacs/lisp/case-table
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/woman hides ~/emacs/lisp/woman
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/auth-source hides
~/emacs/lisp/auth-source
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/locate hides ~/emacs/lisp/locate
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/timezone hides
~/emacs/lisp/timezone
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mouse hides ~/emacs/lisp/mouse
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/thumbs hides ~/emacs/lisp/thumbs
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mwheel hides ~/emacs/lisp/mwheel
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/sb-image hides ~/emacs/lisp/sb-
image
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-unix hides
~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-unix
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/version hides ~/emacs/lisp/version
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/bs hides ~/emacs/lisp/bs
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/doc-view hides ~/emacs/lisp/doc-
view
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired hides ~/emacs/lisp/dired
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/finder hides ~/emacs/lisp/finder
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mpc hides ~/emacs/lisp/mpc
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dos-w32 hides ~/emacs/lisp/dos-w32
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/scroll-all hides
~/emacs/lisp/scroll-all
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/t-mouse hides ~/emacs/lisp/t-mouse
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epg hides ~/emacs/lisp/epg
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mouse-drag hides
~/emacs/lisp/mouse-drag
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/master hides ~/emacs/lisp/master
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dframe hides ~/emacs/lisp/dframe
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-macro hides
~/emacs/lisp/help-macro
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/fringe hides ~/emacs/lisp/fringe
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/winner hides ~/emacs/lisp/winner
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/bookmark hides
~/emacs/lisp/bookmark
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tempo hides ~/emacs/lisp/tempo
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/reveal hides ~/emacs/lisp/reveal
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/delsel hides ~/emacs/lisp/delsel
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/windmove hides
~/emacs/lisp/windmove
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/scroll-bar hides
~/emacs/lisp/scroll-bar
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ehelp hides ~/emacs/lisp/ehelp
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/elide-head hides
~/emacs/lisp/elide-head
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/kermit hides ~/emacs/lisp/kermit
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/font-lock hides ~/emacs/lisp/font-
lock
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-start hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-
start
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/userlock hides
~/emacs/lisp/userlock
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/thingatpt hides
~/emacs/lisp/thingatpt
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image-mode hides
~/emacs/lisp/image-mode
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/icomplete hides
~/emacs/lisp/icomplete
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cdl hides ~/emacs/lisp/cdl
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/image hides ~/emacs/lisp/image
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/indent hides ~/emacs/lisp/indent
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/bindings hides
~/emacs/lisp/bindings
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/midnight hides
~/emacs/lisp/midnight
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/info-xref hides ~/emacs/lisp/info-
xref
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/comint hides ~/emacs/lisp/comint
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ses hides ~/emacs/lisp/ses
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tmm hides ~/emacs/lisp/tmm
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/shadowfile hides
~/emacs/lisp/shadowfile
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-x hides ~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-x
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuf-macs hides ~/emacs/lisp/ibuf-
macs
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/completion hides
~/emacs/lisp/completion
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/msb hides ~/emacs/lisp/msb
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/printing hides
~/emacs/lisp/printing
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/json hides ~/emacs/lisp/json
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/electric hides
~/emacs/lisp/electric
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/registry hides
~/emacs/lisp/registry
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/xt-mouse hides ~/emacs/lisp/xt-
mouse
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/subr hides ~/emacs/lisp/subr
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/format-spec hides
~/emacs/lisp/format-spec
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/macros hides ~/emacs/lisp/macros
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/man hides ~/emacs/lisp/man
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/desktop hides ~/emacs/lisp/desktop
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/newcomment hides
~/emacs/lisp/newcomment
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hfy-cmap hides ~/emacs/lisp/hfy-
cmap
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/type-break hides
~/emacs/lisp/type-break
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/register hides
~/emacs/lisp/register
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/minibuffer hides
~/emacs/lisp/minibuffer
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/facemenu hides
~/emacs/lisp/facemenu
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-dired hides ~/emacs/lisp/epa-
dired
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ido hides ~/emacs/lisp/ido
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-edit hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-
edit
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/isearchb hides
~/emacs/lisp/isearchb
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/minibuf-eldef hides
~/emacs/lisp/minibuf-eldef
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/forms hides ~/emacs/lisp/forms
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/jka-cmpr-hook hides
~/emacs/lisp/jka-cmpr-hook
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/select hides ~/emacs/lisp/select
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/wdired hides ~/emacs/lisp/wdired
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-at-pt hides
~/emacs/lisp/help-at-pt
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hl-line hides ~/emacs/lisp/hl-line
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/htmlfontify hides
~/emacs/lisp/htmlfontify
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/filecache hides
~/emacs/lisp/filecache
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/htmlfontify-loaddefs hides
~/emacs/lisp/htmlfontify-loaddefs
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help hides ~/emacs/lisp/help
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ielm hides ~/emacs/lisp/ielm
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/term hides ~/emacs/lisp/term
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuf-ext hides ~/emacs/lisp/ibuf-
ext
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa hides ~/emacs/lisp/epa
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/custom hides ~/emacs/lisp/custom
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired-loaddefs hides
~/emacs/lisp/dired-loaddefs
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/reposition hides
~/emacs/lisp/reposition
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/proced hides ~/emacs/lisp/proced
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dirtrack hides
~/emacs/lisp/dirtrack
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/scroll-lock hides
~/emacs/lisp/scroll-lock
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ldefs-boot-manual hides
~/emacs/lisp/ldefs-boot-manual
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/buff-menu hides ~/emacs/lisp/buff-
menu
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/startup hides ~/emacs/lisp/startup
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/loadhist hides
~/emacs/lisp/loadhist
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/array hides ~/emacs/lisp/array
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/vt100-led hides
~/emacs/lisp/vt100-led
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-fns hides ~/emacs/lisp/help-
fns
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/allout-widgets hides
~/emacs/lisp/allout-widgets
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-hook hides ~/emacs/lisp/epa-
hook
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/xwidget hides ~/emacs/lisp/xwidget
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-face hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-
face
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/password-cache hides
~/emacs/lisp/password-cache
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/skeleton hides
~/emacs/lisp/skeleton
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-linux hides
~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-linux
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ruler-mode hides
~/emacs/lisp/ruler-mode
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/vt-control hides ~/emacs/lisp/vt-
control
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/chistory hides
~/emacs/lisp/chistory
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epg-config hides ~/emacs/lisp/epg-
config
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/epa-mail hides ~/emacs/lisp/epa-
mail
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/misc hides ~/emacs/lisp/misc
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/follow hides ~/emacs/lisp/follow
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/autoinsert hides
~/emacs/lisp/autoinsert
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/saveplace hides
~/emacs/lisp/saveplace
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/disp-table hides
~/emacs/lisp/disp-table
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/novice hides ~/emacs/lisp/novice
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired-aux hides
~/emacs/lisp/dired-aux
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/font-core hides ~/emacs/lisp/font-
core
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hexl hides ~/emacs/lisp/hexl
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-rpm hides
~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-rpm
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/face-remap hides
~/emacs/lisp/face-remap
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/rfn-eshadow hides
~/emacs/lisp/rfn-eshadow
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/recentf hides ~/emacs/lisp/recentf
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/plstore hides ~/emacs/lisp/plstore
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/tree-widget hides
~/emacs/lisp/tree-widget
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/foldout hides ~/emacs/lisp/foldout
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ecomplete hides
~/emacs/lisp/ecomplete
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/uniquify hides
~/emacs/lisp/uniquify
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/format hides ~/emacs/lisp/format
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/filesets hides
~/emacs/lisp/filesets
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/isearch hides ~/emacs/lisp/isearch
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/flow-ctrl hides ~/emacs/lisp/flow-
ctrl
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/linum hides ~/emacs/lisp/linum
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ezimage hides ~/emacs/lisp/ezimage
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/elec-pair hides ~/emacs/lisp/elec-
pair
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/window hides ~/emacs/lisp/window
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/outline hides ~/emacs/lisp/outline
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ls-lisp hides ~/emacs/lisp/ls-lisp
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/speedbar hides
~/emacs/lisp/speedbar
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hippie-exp hides
~/emacs/lisp/hippie-exp
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-theme hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-
theme
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dos-fns hides ~/emacs/lisp/dos-fns
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/help-mode hides ~/emacs/lisp/help-
mode
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/echistory hides
~/emacs/lisp/echistory
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/expand hides ~/emacs/lisp/expand
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcomplete hides
~/emacs/lisp/pcomplete
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/simple hides ~/emacs/lisp/simple
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/x-dnd hides ~/emacs/lisp/x-dnd
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/apropos hides ~/emacs/lisp/apropos
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/xml hides ~/emacs/lisp/xml
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/files-x hides ~/emacs/lisp/files-x
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dired-x hides ~/emacs/lisp/dired-x
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/wid-edit hides ~/emacs/lisp/wid-
edit
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/view hides ~/emacs/lisp/view
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/edmacro hides ~/emacs/lisp/edmacro
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/md4 hides ~/emacs/lisp/md4
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-mule hides ~/emacs/lisp/ps-mule
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cmuscheme hides
~/emacs/lisp/cmuscheme
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/filenotify hides
~/emacs/lisp/filenotify
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuffer-loaddefs hides
~/emacs/lisp/ibuffer-loaddefs
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/time-stamp hides
~/emacs/lisp/time-stamp
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-samp hides ~/emacs/lisp/ps-samp
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/frameset hides
~/emacs/lisp/frameset
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/dos-vars hides ~/emacs/lisp/dos-
vars
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-gnu hides
~/emacs/lisp/pcmpl-gnu
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/cus-dep hides ~/emacs/lisp/cus-dep
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/jka-compr hides ~/emacs/lisp/jka-
compr
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/button hides ~/emacs/lisp/button
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/mb-depth hides ~/emacs/lisp/mb-
depth
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/double hides ~/emacs/lisp/double
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/wid-browse hides ~/emacs/lisp/wid-
browse
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/info hides ~/emacs/lisp/info
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/loaddefs hides
~/emacs/lisp/loaddefs
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/info-look hides ~/emacs/lisp/info-
look
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/allout hides ~/emacs/lisp/allout
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hi-lock hides ~/emacs/lisp/hi-lock
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ps-print-loaddefs hides
~/emacs/lisp/ps-print-loaddefs
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/notifications hides
~/emacs/lisp/notifications
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/finder-inf hides
~/emacs/lisp/finder-inf
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/w32-fns hides ~/emacs/lisp/w32-fns
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ibuffer hides ~/emacs/lisp/ibuffer
 /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/ldefs-boot-auto hides
~/emacs/lisp/ldefs-boot-auto

 (shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug org-ctags help-fns radix-tree crm
 org-archive misearch multi-isearch elisp-slime-nav redshank paredit
 aggressive-indent highlight-quoted indent-guide rainbow-delimiters
 diff-hl vc-hg vc-dir ewoc bug-reference goto-addr origami
 origami-parsers bookmark cal-move org-capture align tabify two-column
 iso-transl colir color highlight-symbol executable vc-darcs vc
 vc-dispatcher xml flycheck-ledger flycheck-package package-lint imenu
 finder lisp-mnt flycheck let-alist counsel etags xref project swiper
ivy
 delsel ivy-overlay ffap company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
 company-capf company-quickhelp pos-tip company winner guide-key popwin
 face-remap projectile skeleton grep compile ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext
ibuffer
 ibuffer-loaddefs immortal-scratch init init-locales server init-ledger
 init-dash init-folding init-misc init-common-lisp init-clojure-cider
 init-clojure init-slime init-lisp cl-lib-highlight auto-compile packed
 ipretty pp init-sql init-python-mode init-haml init-css init-html
 tagedit init-nxml init-org ob-sh ob-ruby ob-octave ob-gnuplot ob-dot
 ob-ditaa ob-R org-clock init-php init-javascript init-csv init-
markdown
 init-textile init-crontab init-compile init-projectile init-github
 init-git init-darcs init-vc init-fci init-whitespace
 whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace init-editing-utils
 highlight-escape-sequences whole-line-or-region disp-table
 page-break-lines paren diminish undo-tree diff autorevert filenotify
 init-mmm mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat init-fonts init-windows windmove
 init-company init-hippie-expand init-ivy init-smex init-recentf
 init-flycheck init-ibuffer ibuf-macs init-uniquify init-grep
 init-isearch anzu thingatpt init-dired dired-sort dired+ image-dired
 image-file dired-x dired-aux init-gui-frames init-osx-keys init-themes
 init-xterm init-frame-hooks ox-org ox-md ox-beamer ob-sql ob-js
 smart-mode-line-light-theme recentf tree-widget desktop frameset
 init-local RyanTheme-theme sgml-mode dom htmlize org-agenda-property
 cal-iso org-agenda vc-git diff-mode org-indent org-table org-rmail
 org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview doc-view jka-compr
 image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
 rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
 nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
 ox-publish ox ob-org ob-sqlite ob-ledger ob-python ob-latex color-
theme
 sendmail reporter yasnippet xterm-color smex ido pandoc org-element
 avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
 org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
 org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp
 tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell ob-core ob-eval org-compat
 org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-
sum
 gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
tls
 gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message
 puny dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
 mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
 mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader subr-x gnus-util rmail rmail-
loaddefs
 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr lentic f
 m-buffer-at m-buffer m-buffer-macro ledger-mode ledger-check
 ledger-schedule ledger-xact ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort
 ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-post ledger-occur easy-mmode
 ledger-init ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-navigate ledger-fonts
 ledger-exec ledger-context ledger-complete ledger-commodities
pcomplete
 comint ring esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-groups
 eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-arg esh-util cus-edit cus-start cus-
load
 wid-edit ledger-regex init-macros init-keybindings cc-mode cc-fonts
 cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
 bbdb derived bbdb-site timezone ansi-color init-benchmarking
 init-exec-path exec-path-from-shell init-elpa fullframe finder-inf
 gh-common gh-profile s ucs-normalize marshal eieio-compat ht json map
 dash advice rx slime-autoloads edmacro kmacro info package epg-config
 url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-macs
 eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt bytecomp
 byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv init-site-lisp cl-seq
cl
 gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib init-utils init-compat time-date mule-util
 tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
 mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image
 regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-
mode
 lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
 select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
 term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
 vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
 chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
 simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
 faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
 backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
 font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
 make-network-process emacs)

 Memory information:
 ((conses 16 1489604 1085909)
 (symbols 48 67022 1)
 (miscs 40 3385 5672)
 (strings 32 194736 477747)
 (string-bytes 1 6837299)
 (vectors 16 71744)
 (vector-slots 8 1596799 184452)
 (floats 8 1766 1078)
 (intervals 56 29247 1067)
 (buffers 976 27))
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 11:18:42 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--