Subject: guile-2.0.13 Check errors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 19:25:35 -0600

Hello,

I am trying to build guile version 2.0.13 in GNU Hurd through Guix 
package manager, in the 'Check' phase I have 4 errors; I am attaching 
the build log(config.zip), environment variables(environment-variables) 
and test log(check-guile.zip).

This is a grep of errors, any idea how I can deal with this?

/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
ERROR: 00-repl-server.test: repl-server: simple expression - arguments: 
((system-error "fport_fill_input" "~A" ("Transport endpoint is not 
connected") (1073741881)))
ERROR: 00-repl-server.test: repl-server: HTTP inter-protocol attack - 
arguments: ((system-error "fport_fill_input" "~A" ("Transport endpoint 
is not connected") (1073741881)))

ERROR: statprof.test: return values - arguments: ((system-error 
"setitimer" "~A" ("Function not implemented") (1073741902)))
ERROR: statprof.test: statistical sample counts within expected range - 
arguments: ((misc-error #f "~A" ("Can't reset profiler while profiler is 
running.") #f))
ERROR: statprof.test: accurate call counting - arguments: ((misc-error 
#f "~A" ("Can't reset profiler while profiler is running.") #f))
/*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

System details:

Guix version: guix (GNU Guix) 0.11.0
Hurd version: Debian/GNU Hurd 0.9 GNU-Mach 1.8+git20170102-486/Hurd-0.9 
i686-AT386 GNU

Thanks