Subject: Re: bug#25443: Unnecessary building of dictionary files

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 17:40:21 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > > If this is because no one has wanted to change it, then it is neither
  > > here nor there.

  > It cannot be updated from the original source, because that source has
  > gone.

That's an abrupt change of topic, not related to what I said.  But
never mind.  I would comment on what you said, but its meaning is
vague.

What, concretely, do you mean by the "original source"?
What does it mean to say it "has gone"?

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (gnu.org, fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (internethalloffame.org)
Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.