Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Support single-entry search paths

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 22:51:59 +0100

Hi!

These patches for ‘core-updates’ add support for “single-entry” search
paths like ‘GIT_SSL_CAINFO’.  This is achieved by setting ‘separator’ to
#f in the search path spec.

Feedback welcome!

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (2):
  guix package: Honor the order of profiles when -p appears multiple
    times.
  search-paths: Allow specs with #f as their separator.

 Makefile.am                      |  3 ++-
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm |  4 ++--
 guix/build/profiles.scm          | 24 ++++++++++++--------
 guix/build/utils.scm             | 13 ++++++++---
 guix/scripts/package.scm         |  4 ++--
 guix/search-paths.scm            | 28 ++++++++++++++++-------
 tests/guix-package-net.sh        |  4 ++--
 tests/packages.scm               | 49 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 tests/search-paths.scm           | 48 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 148 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tests/search-paths.scm

-- 
2.11.0