Subject: bug#25418: Proposal to quiet file size modified warning

From: Jens Rantil <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 17:08:29 +0100

Hi,

I recently tried to `--quiet` the "gzip: stdin: file size changed while
zipping" warning, but it didn't work. Looking in the source code, I noticed
that the warning doesn't seem to be suppressed by `--quiet` command line
parameter. I'm hereby attaching an untested proposed patch to also quiet
that warning as the `gzip` man page states

    Suppress all warnings.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Jens

-- 
Jens Rantil
Backend engineer
Tink AB

Email: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 708 84 18 32
Web: www.tink.se

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/#!/tink.se> Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2735919?trk=vsrp_companies_res_photo&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A1057023381369207406670%2CVSRPtargetId%3A2735919%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary>
 Twitter <https://twitter.com/tink>