Subject: bug#25414: [PATCH] gnu: gdk-pixbuf: Make it reproducible.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 14:44:04 +0100

Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/gtk.scm (gdk-pixbuf): Make it reproducible.

Rather:

  Fixes <http://bugs.gnu.org/25414>.

  * gnu/packages/gtk.scm (gdk-pixbuf)[source](patches): New field.

> diff --git a/gnu/packages/patches/gdk-pixbuf-list-dir.patch b/gnu/packages/patches/gdk-pixbuf-list-dir.patch
> new file mode 100644
> index 000000000..d1427cc38
> --- /dev/null
> +++ b/gnu/packages/patches/gdk-pixbuf-list-dir.patch

Please add a one-line comment, like:

  Sort directory entries so that the output of
  ‘gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders’ is deterministic.

OK with these changes for a new ‘staging’ branch!

Also, it would be nice if you could report it upstream and add the
reference in the .patch file.

Thank you!

Ludo’.