Subject: bug#25411: 25.1; rmail decryption problems

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 00:48:58 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > >   > The complication here is that `C-c C-e' is a submap (presumably), and if
  > >   > rmail binds `C-c C-e d' without that submap, there'll be a keymap
  > >   > collision.
  > >
  > > EPA could merge the two submaps.

  > It could, but isn't that pretty unusual?  

I guess it is.  Still, this would be one approach for solving the
problem.

There are others, too, and I don't have an opinion on which is best.
-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)