Subject: Re: bug#25408: Remove Decorations Around Emacs Frame (Windows OS)

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:39:29 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > I do run Arch Linux otherwise, but I do some consulting with programming
  > databases and GUIs in access & spss and I also play some games
  > occasionally, so I still need losedows.

1. If I were you, I would stop doing those jobs and stop running those
games, for my freedom's sake.  Not only is Losedows proprietary, but
also Access, SPSS and those games.  Each one of them does injustice
to whoever runs it.

See https://gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-even-more-important.html.

2. The name "Arch Linux" is a misnomer.  It is a variant of the
GNU/Linux system, so in fairness it should be called "Arch GNU/Linux".

We can't make them fix that mistake, but we can choose to not to
repeat it -- so let's call it "Arch GNU/Linux".

3. That distro is not entirely free software.
See https://gnu.org/distros.

4. Thanks for helping development of GNU Emacs.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (gnu.org, fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (internethalloffame.org)
Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.