Subject: bug#25408: Remove Decorations Around Emacs Frame (Windows OS)

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 14:36:50 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > I would like to be able to run Emacs without frame decorations on Win
  > OS.

We call it "Losedows" or "Lose OS", because if you use it, you lose
your freedom.

We're glad if Emacs gives you a taste of freedom, but a taste is
all it can give you.  To escape from Microsoft's power, you need to
stop using Losedows.

Here's what Microsoft does with its unjust power:
http://gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.html.

Here's explaining what gives Microsoft that unjust power:
http://gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-even-more-important.html.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (gnu.org, fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (internethalloffame.org)
Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.