Subject: bug#25404: 25.1; Vision feedback not good, Use OS X chinese input method will blink

From: fangyu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 10:00:24 +0800

The bug is very easy to reproducible, use chinese input method input
 string, will notice the bug.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))
 of 2016-09-21 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504
Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
message-smtpmail-send-it: Search failed: "^--text follows this line--
"
Quit
Mark set
ESC <mouse-1> is undefined
user-error: No further undo information [3 times]
Mark set
Quit
<nil> <down-mouse-1> is undefined
<nil> <mouse-1> is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/Users/fangyu/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides /Applications/Emacs 25.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow ido emacsbug sendmail mail-extr sort linum goto-addr
column-enforce-mode company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-c-headers
function-args semantic-directory semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/senator semantic/decorate setup-pyim chinese-pyim-basedict
chinese-pyim chinese-pyim-probe chinese-pyim-utils chinese-pyim-dictools
chinese-pyim-core popup pos-tip chinese-pyim-pymap unicad
duplicate-thing iedit iedit-lib anzu smartparens-config
smartparens-python smartparens undo-tree diff dtrt-indent
volatile-highlights delsel setup-editing setup-cedet ecb ecb-symboldef
ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support ecb-autogen autoload
lisp-mnt ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde
ecb-method-browser hideshow ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-semantic
ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar ecb-layout ecb-create-layout
ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser ecb-navigate ecb-mode-line ecb-face
tree-buffer ecb-upgrade ecb-cedet-wrapper semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn ecb-util ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect
ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar eieio-custom semantic/idle
semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet setup-helm-gtags helm-gtags pulse which-func imenu setup-helm
helm-mode helm-swoop helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async
help-mode+ help-fns+ help+ info+ setup-help grandshell-theme
highlight-symbol setup-faces-and-ui nyan-mode winner setup-environment
setup-development em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
setup-applications slime-company company slime-banner slime-fancy
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline hyperspec
python-el-fgallina-expansions python php-auto-yasnippets yasnippet
php-mode derived speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe etags xref project
flymake cc-langs cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs psvn log-edit
pcvs-util add-log ws-butler clean-aindent-mode flycheck json map
find-func subr-x diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc diff-mode setup-programming
setup-communication shell-pop term disp-table ehelp setup-external
saveplace setup-data setup-text ztree-dir ztree-diff ztree-diff-model
ztree-view ztree-util recentf-ext tramp-cache tramp-sh recentf
tree-widget wid-edit wdired setup-files helm-projectile helm-files rx
image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
bookmark pp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source url-vars mailcap helm-buffers helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-elscreen helm-utils helm-locate helm-help helm-types
helm easy-mmode helm-source eieio-compat eieio eieio-core
helm-multi-match helm-lib projectile grep compile comint ansi-color
ibuf-ext ibuffer expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom windmove hl-line
autorevert filenotify setup-convenience mylib custom-built-in-functions
message dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader vc-dispatcher vc-svn workgroups2 advice cl-seq
cl-macs anaphora cl ring f dash s sanityinc-tomorrow-eighties-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow finder-inf edmacro kmacro slime-autoloads
info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
china-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 925490 700772)
 (symbols 48 59629 202)
 (miscs 40 2218 1118)
 (strings 32 540526 59045)
 (string-bytes 1 19632242)
 (vectors 16 94205)
 (vector-slots 8 13758328 244769)
 (floats 8 1442 1477)
 (intervals 56 1195 408)
 (buffers 976 22))