Subject: 24.5; gnutls error

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 14:56:32 +0100

Hi,

I have already reported some time ago an error when for example using
M-x list-packges:

    gnutls.c: [0] (Emacs) fatal error: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.

This error happen with the gnutls version coming with last ubuntu
(16.04).

However I see this issue is fixed in emacs-26, don't know where though.

I was wondering if this fix could be applied to emacs-25.2 incoming
version.

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-10-30 on thierry-MM061
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:	Linux Mint 18 Sarah

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: 
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-disable-mouse-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-top-poll-mode: t
  helm-push-mark-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-popup-tip-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Are you sure you want to quit reading news? (y or n) y
Saving /home/thierry/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/thierry/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/thierry/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/thierry/.newsrc.eld...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/boxquote-20081011.1326/boxquote hides ~/elisp/boxquote

Features:
(shadow epa-mail face-remap emacsbug helm-command org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
gnus-html mm-url sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-ml nndraft nnmh nnfolder parse-time epa-file netrc gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache nnir gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader tramp-cache
mm-archive gnutls network-stream starttls url-cache url-handlers
finder-inf helm-elisp-package nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct
rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util
nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok js imenu conf-mode vc-rcs ledger-config
ledger macrostep-c subr-x cmacexp macrostep cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
vc-git naquadah-theme view mule-util solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs
em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist
em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias tv-utils gh
gh-users gh-issues gh-pulls gh-repos gh-comments gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api
logito gh-cache pcache eieio-base gh-auth gh-url url-http tls url-auth
url-gw disable-mouse powerline powerline-separators color
powerline-themes windmove benchmark-init toc-org ert ewoc debug elp
cl-indent esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util markdown-mode
addressbook-bookmark mu4e-config org-mu4e helm-mu mu4e-contrib mu4e
desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
mu4e-main mu4e-context mu4e-view epa derived epg mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail
mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists
mu4e-vars hl-line cl mu4e-meta config-w3m w3m-search w3m doc-view
jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util git-gutter cus-edit
wid-edit appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs ange-ftp xdvi-search eldoc-eval
undo-tree diff magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode help-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
with-editor tramp-sh server pcomplete-extension pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu
psession iterator iedit iedit-lib dired-extension org-config-thierry
ob-sh org-crypt org-element avl-tree org-location-google-maps org-agenda
google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
dired-async net-utils time winner w3m-wget wget wget-sysdep cmake-mode
autotest-mode autoconf-mode sh-script smie executable ps-print ps-def
lpr rst image-file savehist paren woman man ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff
init-helm-thierry helm-descbinds helm-sys popup helm-ring helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug eldoc helm-mode helm-files image-dired tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x
dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep
wgrep-helm wgrep grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils compile comint ansi-color ring
helm-help helm-types helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib dired
helm-extensions-autoloads helm-config helm-autoloads helm-easymenu
cl-macs gv async-bytecomp advice async mb-depth edmacro kmacro
use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode tex-site gh-common gh-profile
url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars rx s ucs-normalize marshal ht json dash eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core slime-autoloads
info easymenu package epg-config time-date avoid cus-start cus-load
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 2808587 1183590)
 (symbols 24 72607 139)
 (miscs 20 666 5194)
 (strings 16 256049 143875)
 (string-bytes 1 7812622)
 (vectors 8 107251)
 (vector-slots 4 2185854 87240)
 (floats 8 2736 2173)
 (intervals 28 226627 65294)
 (buffers 512 137)
 (heap 1024 100738 17095))

-- 
Thierry