Subject: bug#25396: 24.5; gnutls error

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:52:26 +0100

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thierry Volpiatto wrote:
>
>> I have already reported some time ago an error when for example using
>> M-x list-packges:
> [...]
>> However I see this issue is fixed in emacs-26, don't know where though.
>>
>> I was wondering if this fix could be applied to emacs-25.2 incoming
>> version.
>
> If you cite the number of your previous report, we can see what fix was
> applied.

No fix was done on my previous bug report, it was closed assuming it was
a gnutls bug.

> (But see 16253?)

But this one is related and it seems it have been fixed.

Thanks.

-- 
Thierry