Subject: 24.5; ffap-guesser "stack overflow in regexp matcher" error may crash emacs.

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 08:31:30 +0100

Reproduce from emacs -Q:

1) require ffap.
2) Open a file of about 560k containing only one line, e.g
"~/emacs.d/elpa/archives/archive-contents"
3) M-: (ffap-guesser)

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size")
  looking-at("^.*\\<\\(Type\\|Name\\|Path\\|Host\\|Port\\) *= *\\(.*\\) *$")
  ffap-gopher-at-point()
  ffap-guesser()
  eval((ffap-guesser) nil)
  eval-expression((ffap-guesser) nil)
  funcall-interactively(eval-expression (ffap-guesser) nil)
  call-interactively(eval-expression nil nil)
  command-execute(eval-expression)

This is reproductible from emacs-26 as well.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2016-11-09 on dell-14z
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description:	Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa

Configured using:
 `configure CFLAGS=-O3'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-disable-mouse-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-top-poll-mode: t
  helm-push-mark-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-popup-tip-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
uncompressing window.el.gz...done
Setting up indent for shell type bash
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type bash
uncompressing reposition.el.gz...done
Restoring buffers...77%
Configuring package slime...done
Restoring buffers...82%
uncompressing imenu.el.gz...done
Restoring buffers...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161224/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/thierry/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/soap-inspect

Features:
(shadow epa-mail face-remap emacsbug helm-command js imenu
slime-xref-browser tree-widget slime-banner slime-tramp slime-asdf
slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch
slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime etags arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec
make-mode cc-awk conf-mode macrostep-c subr-x cmacexp macrostep cc-langs
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs vc-rcs ledger-config ledger vc-git naquadah-theme view
mule-util solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs em-unix em-term term
disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias tv-utils gh gh-users
gh-issues gh-pulls gh-repos gh-comments gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito
gh-cache pcache eieio-base gh-auth gh-url url-http tls url-auth url-gw
disable-mouse powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
windmove benchmark-init toc-org ert ewoc debug elp cl-indent esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util markdown-mode addressbook-bookmark
mu4e-config org-mu4e helm-mu mu4e-contrib mu4e desktop frameset
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-context
mu4e-view epa derived epg mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line cl mu4e-meta
config-w3m w3m-search w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util git-gutter cus-edit wid-edit appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs ange-ftp xdvi-search eldoc-eval undo-tree diff
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode help-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-popup git-commit
magit-utils log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor tramp-sh
server pcomplete-extension pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu psession iterator iedit
iedit-lib dired-extension org-config-thierry ob-sh org-crypt org-element
avl-tree org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps
google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs dired-async
net-utils time winner w3m-wget wget wget-sysdep cmake-mode autotest-mode
autoconf-mode sh-script smie executable ps-print ps-def lpr rst
image-file savehist paren woman man ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff init-helm-thierry
helm-descbinds helm-sys popup helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
eldoc helm-mode helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep
helm-regexp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap helm-utils compile comint ansi-color ring helm-help
helm-types helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib dired
helm-extensions-autoloads helm-config helm-autoloads helm-easymenu
cl-macs gv async-bytecomp advice async mb-depth edmacro kmacro
use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode tex-site gh-common gh-profile
url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars rx s ucs-normalize marshal ht json dash eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core slime-autoloads
info easymenu package epg-config time-date avoid cus-start cus-load
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 785234 224980)
 (symbols 48 66492 2)
 (miscs 40 369 2735)
 (strings 32 189134 114480)
 (string-bytes 1 5580098)
 (vectors 16 88824)
 (vector-slots 8 1295163 62942)
 (floats 8 2470 841)
 (intervals 56 2763 783)
 (buffers 960 162)
 (heap 1024 88807 14786))

-- 
Thierry