Subject: bug#25375: 25.1; how to configure (x-)select-enable-primary compatible with emacs24

From: David Bremner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 07:59:06 -0400

Like many people I share emacs configuration between emacs 24 and emacs
25.

Emacs 25.1 customize wants to clean up by deleting obsolete variables,
and in particular x-select-enable-primary. Unfortunately this breaks my
workflow for for emacs 24.

I'd happily update my configuration to use select-enable-primary, except
that that variable is not present in emacs 24.5. I believe the docstring
for select-enable-primary is incorrect in stating the variable is
available since 24.1

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.4)
 of 2016-11-30, modified by Debian built on trouble
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11900000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (stretch)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-Fs4LPA/emacs25-25.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Message[Notmuch]

Minor modes in effect:
  company-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: message-do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Unknown requested feature: notmuch-fcc-initialization
Saving file /home/bremner/.emacs.d/custom.el...
Wrote /home/bremner/.emacs.d/custom.el [2 times]
funcall-interactively: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *notmuch-saved-search-inbox*>
Mark set [2 times]
Quit
Making completion list...
Quit
Making completion list...
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.9.0/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.9.0/magit-popup
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/bremner/.emacs.d/elpa/csv-mode-1.5/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.8.12/all
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.4/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.19/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pp cus-edit cus-start cus-load debian-control-mode
gnus-art gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win misearch multi-isearch qp mm-uu org-table eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe apropos gnus gnus-ems nnheader mml2015
message-templ url-util url-parse url-vars org-capture cursor-sensor
sendmail mm-archive sort company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-ropemacs
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company mail-extr
shr-color shr dom browse-url notmuch hl-line notmuch-message
notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-wash
coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar edmacro kmacro notmuch-jump
notmuch-hello notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-tag notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-lib
notmuch-version notmuch-compat cl mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
wid-edit view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view subr-x
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda
org-clock magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-utils magit-popup git-commit log-edit message dired rfc822 mml
mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh
minibuffer-complete-cycle vc-git conf-mode server indirect-region tempo
org-notmuch org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs rx vc vc-dispatcher
circe-color-nicks color circe-chanop circe advice diff-mode
lui-irc-colors irc make-tls-process tls gnutls lcs lui-format lui
tracking shorten thingatpt paren flyspell ispell ring circe-compat
finder-inf info muse-autoloads package epg-config seq seq-25 byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib debian-el debian-el-loaddefs org-install
haskell-mode-autoloads emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs
dash-functional dash preview-latex tex-site auto-loads mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3079208 244028)
 (symbols 48 48381 0)
 (miscs 40 54861 3875)
 (strings 32 341691 85272)
 (string-bytes 1 11812353)
 (vectors 16 79938)
 (vector-slots 8 1395687 103174)
 (floats 8 5336 23248)
 (intervals 56 341571 968)
 (buffers 976 133))