Subject: bug#25360: File mode specification errors during building

From: Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 14:56:35 -0500

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 10:33 AM, Phillip Lord
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>
> I've pushed the reversion to git.
>
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/log/?h=fix/great-revert-bill
>
> Be happy if someone could try it and see if removes the problem.
>

This still fails on Windows with

  GEN      ../../lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs.el
Symbol's function definition is void: w32-convert-standard-filename
make[2]: *** [Makefile:404: ../../lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs.el] Error 127

After reverting 1b9463051823 "Remove conditional includes from
bootstrap" and deleting bootstrap-emacs.exe, I was able to build
successfully.