Subject: 25.1; Colors in compilation mode

From: Demi Obenour <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 17:57:30 -0500

Emacs does not support colors in `compilation-mode'.  Many modern
compilers support colored diagnostics, including GCC, Clang, the Rust
compiler, the Glasgow Haskell compiler, and many others.

Emacs already includes code to process ANSI terminal escape sequences,
for M-x ansi-term.  `compilation-mode' should use this code.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.4)
 of 2016-12-15 built on buildvm-30.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11900000
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -grecord-gcc-switches -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
 -m64 -mtune=generic' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Rust

Minor modes in effect:
  text-scale-mode: t
  racer-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  company-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/dobenour/repos/rust/rust/src/librustc/middle/expr_use_visitor.rs
Saving file /home/dobenour/repos/rust/rust/src/librustc/middle/expr_use_visitor.rs...
Wrote /home/dobenour/repos/rust/rust/src/librustc/middle/expr_use_visitor.rs
You can run the command ‘compile’ with <f8>
Compilation exited abnormally with code 1
Saving file /home/dobenour/repos/rust/rust/src/librustc/middle/expr_use_visitor.rs...
Wrote /home/dobenour/repos/rust/rust/src/librustc/middle/expr_use_visitor.rs
You can run the command ‘compile’ with <f8>
mwheel-scroll: End of buffer [4 times]
Mark set
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/repos/rust/rust-mode/rust-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/rust-mode
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.9/ada-ref-man hides /home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-ref-man-2012.0/ada-ref-man
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/highlight-uses-mode
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghci-script-mode
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-process
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-utils
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-pkg
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compile
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/w3m-haddock
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-menu
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hoogle
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-lexeme
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-session
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-load
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compat
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sandbox
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-collapse
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-completions
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-complete-module
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-commands
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-customize
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-debug
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-repl
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-string
~/repos/haskell/haskell-mode/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/maxima-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/site_start.d/maxima-modes
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.9/ada-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.9/ada-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.9/ada-prj hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-5.1.9/ada-stmt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dobenour/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils face-remap company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake
company-ropemacs company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
racer f s ucs-normalize etags xref project dash misearch multi-isearch
semantic/tag-write gdb-mi bindat json map gud thingatpt semantic/edit
shell compile vc-git diff-mode semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file
data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse hideif
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-element avl-tree org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs julia-mode
comint ansi-color ring derived ert pp ewoc debug rx geiser gnutls server
slime-autoloads ido autoloads company rust-mode time-date
semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base cl-seq semantic/idle
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
saveplace paren semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio eieio-core cl-macs mode-local find-func
cedet time battery cus-start cus-load cl vc vc-dispatcher finder-inf
tex-site info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv advice u-vm-color vm-autoloads vm-vars
vm-version proof-site proof-autoloads pg-vars haskell-mode-autoloads
ude-autoload bmacs-gnu-emacs bmacs bbdb-loaddefs auto-complete-config
auto-complete edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib popup mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 501713 14435)
 (symbols 48 43350 0)
 (miscs 40 141 647)
 (strings 32 116446 16234)
 (string-bytes 1 3081409)
 (vectors 16 64021)
 (vector-slots 8 988901 16032)
 (floats 8 592 567)
 (intervals 56 1864 0)
 (buffers 976 24))