Subject: bug#25309: 11.89.8; multi-level script fontification stacks incorrectly

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 16:28:06 +0100

Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Uwe & Gennady,

sadly I'm unable to build emacs 24.3 or 24.4 from the sources and my
distro doesn't provide binary builds of any emacs version except for the
current one. :-(

>    > Some care should be taken! After customizing the variable
>    > font-latex-fontify-script to value multi-level one should be
>    > careful to restart fontification (or emacs proper). Otherwise the
>    > changes doesn't manifest itself.
>
> I set it to invisible and confirm what you found out.

So to be clear: do you say that the feature works for you both with
emacs 24.3 with the slight complication that you have to toggle
`font-lock-mode' after setting `font-latex-fontify-script' to
multi-level or invisible?  If not, what are you doing exactly to get it
working?

Bye,
Tassilo