Subject: bug#25301: 26.0.50; erc: peculiar error, emacs not compiled with dbus support

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 21:15:04 +0300

My emacs is compiled withou dbus support. And erc is a built-in, and
it complains "peculiar error, emacs not compiled with dbus support". I
guess if there is no dbus, then erc, that is a built-in shall not
complain on that. It blocks the emacs for short time.

It could detect the dbus support, and simply not do those whatever
benefits of dbus are there.

Jean

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2016-12-07 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 8e5a769965313a7a1c42b5992ed24e8b0ea71ead
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11801000
Recent messages:
Quit
Making completion list...
Creating customization items...
Creating customization items ...done
Resetting customization items...done
Creating customization setup...done
You can run the command ‘customize-variable’ with M-x cu-var RET
Creating customization setup...done
Saving file /home/data1/protected/.emacs...
Wrote /home/data1/protected/.emacs [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-26.0.50 --with-sound=alsa
 --with-modules --with-x --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --without-imagemagick --without-libsystemd
 --without-dbus'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161029.1930/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161029.1930/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-info hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-docview hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-scala hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-irc hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-keys hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161029.1930/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161029.1930/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161029.1930/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161029.1930/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161029.1930/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161029.1930/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161029.1930/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-26.0.50/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(help-fns radix-tree cus-edit mailclient shadow mailalias emacsbug
misearch multi-isearch mm-archive message dired dired-loaddefs rfc822
mml mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode network-stream starttls
url-http tls gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw nsm subr-x puny
url-cache url-auth epg erc-track erc-spelling flyspell ispell
erc-services erc-ring erc-desktop-notifications notifications dbus xml
erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match erc-log erc-list
erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp wid-edit
erc-join erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec vc-git
diff-mode slime lisp-mnt gud apropos compile etags xref project
arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline pp comint ansi-color ring
hyperspec sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils t-mouse term/linux term/screen term/xterm xterm time-date
paren saveplace cus-start cus-load server rcd-sent-folder mutt-alias
gold-price edmacro kmacro execline-mode derived smie clisp-indent
cl-indent clhs url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap thingatpt
browse-url jka-compr auto-compile advice easy-mmode packed gh-common
gh-profile rx s ucs-normalize marshal eieio-compat ht json map dash
kotl-loaddefs finder-inf cl slime-autoloads tex-site info package
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1271301 112713)
 (symbols 48 38039 1)
 (miscs 40 652 955)
 (strings 32 130123 42020)
 (string-bytes 1 4801555)
 (vectors 16 70371)
 (vector-slots 8 1820488 78477)
 (floats 8 532 564)
 (intervals 56 132776 688)
 (buffers 976 40)
 (heap 1024 78808 24857))