Subject: bug#25290: configure bug

From: Lauren Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 12:26:26 +0100

Hello,

I am attempting to install automake in a local directory on a university
supercomputing system. I have used ./configure --prefix=/home/path to
install the dependent programs m4 and autoconf (v. 2.69 and 2.66 in
different attempts). However, when trying to configure automake using the
same prefix it reports that it detects autoconf but that the version is not
2.65 or higher. Is there a way to force the configuration to find the
autoconf versions that I have installed locally? Thank you!

Best,
Lauren

-- 
Lauren Jackson III
NSF Graduate Research Fellow
University of Minnesota | CFANS
Department of Plant Pathology <https://plpa.cfans.umn.edu/>
Forest Pathology and Wood Microbiology Lab
<http://forestpathology.cfans.umn.edu/>
[email-masked]

*Connect with Plant Pathology:*

 <http://plpa.cfans.umn.edu/>
<https://www.facebook.com/umnplantpathology/>
<https://twitter.com/UMNPlantPath>  <https://www.youtube.com/user/plpathmn>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/plpathmn/> [image:
UMN-social-INSTAGRAM-dark_32x32] <https://instagram.com/umnplantpath/> [image:
UMN-social-LINKEDIN_32x32] <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8418442>