Subject: bug#25271: Committed

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 19:29:13 +0300

> From: Dima Kogan <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 23:05:36 -0700
> 
> Patches committed in ba2ddadb5378351e8003c8e172b52bfabaa27554

Thank you for working on this.

In the future, please observe the following minor gotchas (I fixed
them for this changeset):

  . The commit log entries should be full sentences: start with a
    capital letter and end with a period.

  . A new or modified defcustom should have a suitable :version tag
    that records the version where it was introduced or its value
    changed.

  . Please update the manual(s) to reflect the changes, otherwise this
    job is left for the pretest phase, where it delays the release,
    and also increases the risk of having inaccurate documentation
    (due to the time that passed and people who forget).

  . NEWS entries should preferably have their first line a complete
    sentence that summarizes the entry.  This is so NEWS could be
    usefully read in Outline mode after folding the body of the
    entries.