Subject: 23.0.91; abbrev-defs formating

From: Nikolaj Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 22:54:39 +0100

Just a cosmetic issue, but previously the abbrev_defs looked like 
this: 

(define-abbrev-table 'c-mode-abbrev-table '( ("else" "else" 
    c-electric-continued-statement 0) ("while" "while" 
    c-electric-continued-statement 0) ...

Now the first two lines are on one very long line.

(define-abbrev-table 'c-mode-abbrev-table '(    ("else" "else" ...
    ("while" "while" c-electric-continued-statement 0) ...

In GNU Emacs 23.0.91.3 (i386-apple-darwin9.6.0, NS 
 apple-appkit-949.43) of 2009-02-28 on thursday Windowing system 
 distributor `Apple', version 10.3.949 configured using `configure 
 '--with-ns' '--without-x' 'CFLAGS=-arch i386 -O2''   regards, 
 Nikolaj Schumacher 

commit d398bd17c1cfb7c6362c22eb8298eae37ae92c72
Author: Nikolaj Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Mar 1 22:42:45 2009 +0100

    Fixed abbrev formatting.

diff --git a/lisp/abbrev.el b/lisp/abbrev.el
index 0e8b2cf..445f53d 100644
--- a/lisp/abbrev.el
+++ b/lisp/abbrev.el
@@ -885,7 +885,7 @@ Abbrevs marked as \"system abbrevs\" are omitted."
 	    (insert "\n\n"))
 	(insert "(define-abbrev-table '")
 	(prin1 name)
-	(insert " '(")
+	(insert " '(\n")
 	(mapc 'abbrev--write symbols)
 	(insert "    ))\n\n"))
       nil)))