Subject: bug#25239: 25.1; crash

From: "Rogoff, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 21:13:47 +0000

Longtime (18.57!) user. Lately, version 25.1.1
(x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.9) has been crashing very
often. I'm not a system guy and I didn't build it. I was hoping
someone could help me figure out what's wrong. It seems to be when I'm
cutting/pasting text.

It's running on Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 11, patch level 3.

Backtrace:
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4fe4ff]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4e0ae0]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4fd063]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4593fe]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x45ae9d]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x594c20]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x597ae5]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4e01d5]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4bd756]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4bd7bf]
/usr/lib64/libX11.so.6(_XIOError+0x44)[0x7f6d40424dc4]
/usr/lib64/libX11.so.6(_XPutXCBBuffer+0x478)[0x7f6d4042ba38]
/usr/lib64/libX11.so.6(_XSend+0x3f)[0x7f6d4042ce8f]
/usr/lib64/libX11.so.6(XChangeProperty+0x3d0)[0x7f6d403feb70]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4d3a02]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4ebcc9]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4ec865]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x59604f]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4f0205]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4f2028]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4f39d1]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x5587cc]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4f4f7c]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x558869]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4f4d0a]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4f4d95]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4f4ed4]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x4e34c4]
/lib64/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xe6)[0x7f6d3e742c36]
/pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs[0x412189]

[1]    Abort                         /pkg/qct/software/emacs/25.1/bin/emacs . (core dumped)

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.9)
 of 2016-09-23 built on vl-c-susubb-ice
Windowing system distributor 'Hummingbird - Open Text', version 11.0.13860
System Description:	SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 (x86_64)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/ --with-jpeg=no
 --with-gif=no --with-tiff=no'

Configured features:
XPM PNG SOUND GPM NOTIFY FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set [3 times]
Replaced 0 occurrences
Mark set [3 times]
Replaced 0 occurrences
Mark set [3 times]
Replaced 0 occurrences
Mark set [3 times]
Replaced 0 occurrences
Mark set [3 times]
Replaced 0 occurrences

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ansi-color hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/ansi-color
~/.emacs.d/lisp/verilog-mode hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/vhdl-mode hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/vhdl-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-docview hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-colview hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-archive hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-element hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-clojure hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-indent hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-footnote hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-protocol hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-bibtex hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-compat hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-capture hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-mobile hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-attach hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox-publish hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-fortran hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-crypt hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox-org hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-entities hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-mouse hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-awk hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-screen hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-calc hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-gnus hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-ledger hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-info hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-makefile hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-dot hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-rmail hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-comint hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-R hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-clock hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-latex hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-python hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-agenda hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-octave hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-eshell hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-haskell hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-shen hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-feed hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-eval hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox-html hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-core hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-src hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-io hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-w3m hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-css hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-datetree hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox-beamer hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-scheme hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-version hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox-latex hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-matlab hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-scala hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-ruby hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-sql hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-install hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox-man hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-js hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-bbdb hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-macro hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-keys hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox-md hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox-ascii hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-C hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-table hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-list hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-perl hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-mhe hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-timer hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-ref hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ox-odt hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-macs hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-faces hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-java hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-ctags hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-plot hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-habit hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-maxima hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-tangle hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-exp hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-lisp hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-sass hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-org hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/ob-lob hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-id hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-irc hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-8.3.4/lisp/org-table hides /pkg/qct/gnu/software/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail sort network-stream nsm starttls mail-extr
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff pcmpl-unix warnings dired-aux tabify misearch
multi-isearch imenu disp-table view woman man ibuf-ext ob-R ob-sh
ob-java ob-python ob-js dhr-dark-theme-theme paren recentf tree-widget
desktop frameset delsel cus-start cus-load savehist server shell
make-mode org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src
easy-mmode ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epg epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils wid-edit linum-relative hlinum linum p4 vhdl-mode
ps-print ps-def lpr hippie-exp verilog-mode skeleton derived compile
diff ls-lisp dired edmacro kmacro ibuf-macs ibuffer pjb-transpose
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs comint ansi-color ring forms forms-mode
pjb-strings pjb-list pjb-cl eieio-compat parse-time eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe find-func cl pjb-utilities ffap thingatpt
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv gnus-util mm-util help-fns
help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars quick-yes advice time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1499564 85926)
 (symbols 48 44747 4)
 (miscs 40 4075 2390)
 (strings 32 119750 18510)
 (string-bytes 1 9270286)
 (vectors 16 32026)
 (vector-slots 8 694756 50976)
 (floats 8 728 896)
 (intervals 56 88297 3129)
 (buffers 976 64)
 (heap 1024 215903 131970))