Subject: bug#25236: closed (Re: bug#25236: 26.0.50; sql-postgres not working on master)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 18:37:01 +0000

Your bug report

#25236: 26.0.50; sql-postgres not working on master

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25236: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25236
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25236: 26.0.50; sql-postgres not working on master
From: Simen Heggestøyl <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Mauger <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 20:36:30 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 2:18 AM, Michael Mauger <[email-masked]> 
wrote:
> No. Go ahead and push it.

Pushed!

-- Simen

Subject: 26.0.50; sql-postgres not working on master
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 22:30:25 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi.

This is working on 25.1 but not on master compiled toda.

I tried it with with 'emacs -Q'

Regards

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2016-12-19 built on caral
System Description:	Arch Linux

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
process-lines: psql exited with status 2
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags.emacs/'
 --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=lucid --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --pdfdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs --with-sound --without-gconf --with-xft
 --without-xwidgets --with-gameuser=:games 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message subr-x puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils sql easymenu view thingatpt
comint ansi-color ring cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib term/xterm xterm
time-date disp-table mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 107196 6967)
 (symbols 48 20913 1)
 (miscs 40 33 121)
 (strings 32 20197 3828)
 (string-bytes 1 673838)
 (vectors 16 12775)
 (vector-slots 8 412029 5278)
 (floats 8 187 568)
 (intervals 56 226 66)
 (buffers 976 11))