Subject: Re: Packages manager not working in WSL emacs-25 build

From: Angelo Graziosi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 13:46:53 +0100

I have built the last master (e5ef59b87da5) but it has the same packages 
manager issue.

Notice the issue occurs only when Emacs is run in a console. See:

   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2016-12/msg00813.html

(notice, also, that, for the moment, WSL does not support GUI apps but 
one can works around this installing and running Xming or vcXSrv)

In any case,

Happy Holidays!

   Angelo

Il 25/12/2016 09:03, Paul Eggert ha scritto:
> Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>> I am afraid I wasn't so clear...
>
> Apparently not. I understood your remark "the issue seems to regards
> only emacs-25 branch" as meaning that the bug occurs only in the
> emacs-25 branch. If the bug (whatever it is) is also present in the
> master branch, then I will reopen the bug report. As Eli says, we don't
> care about the bug in the emacs-25 branch.